Chapter 52

You just arrived at your dorm, your mother dropped you off and went to bring Eri to the house because she fell asleep. 

You walk up yo your dorm to find Izuku, Todoroki, Momo, and Iida all ready in there, with gifts in their hands.

"What are you guys doing here?" You ask with a smile on your face.

"We brought you gifts?" Iida said before Izuku began asking you a slew of questions. 

Todoroki gently set his gift on your bed and left the room. Mom shrugged at Iida in a way to say they should leave, otherwise they both knew it would be a while before they could talk to you. 

They had heard that you went on a hero mission and saved people but did not know exactly what you did. 

"What happened to you?" Izuku asked in complete shock. "You look crazy" He continued.

"I do?" You replied in shock and went to your mirror. And to your surprise, you did look crazy.

"Why didn't anyone tell me" You asked in annoyance. You walked around looking horrible. 

"I took a pretty hard hit but recovery girl healed me" You said, not wanting to go into detail and cause him to worry. 

"Are you sure?" He asked, still skeptical.

"Yes" You said while laughing to lighten up the mood.

"Ok I guess" Izuku responded, hoping that you didn't get hurt too much.

"I'm have to change" You said shooing him out the room.

Izuku left and saw Uraraka, who looked annoyed. He could tell she was annoyed about you, she had been acting differently since you came back and not in a good way. 

He didn't know what to do, he didn't want to make her any promises so he just walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"Are you free on Friday?" Izuku asks her.

"Yes I am" Uraraka answers, hopeful that he was asking her on a date.

"Would you like to go to cat cafe with me?" He asks, knowing that that was her favorite restaurant. 

"Of course I would" Uraraka responds, very happy.

"Hopefully that's the best place to break the news, she's a nice girl but she's just not for me" Izuku thinks . 

"I need to find out what mission Y/N went on" His thoughts continue, still worried about if you got hurt. 

In your room you were getting ready for bed and doing homework.

"These revisions suck" You thought, before Aizawa came and blandly congratulated you for saving the plane. 

"Good job" He said, "But next time try not to make such a scene" He continued, turning and leaving your room.

"Easy for you to say" You mumbled causing Aizawa to turn around and make terrifying eye contact with you, you started fake working on your homework. 

A/N: Sorry fro going AWOL