Chapter 35

Later that day Uraraka confessed her filing to Deku and he accepted them just needing a distraction from you. He realized too late that he love you too. 

So while Uraraka was chilling on his phone and she saw a text from you she took the liberty of responding

You: Hey, I'm sorry for not telling you who my parents were or why I would consistently leave whenever the league attack. I understand If you no longer want to talk to me

BESTIEE❤️❤️: Block this number.

You: Okay, me and my family are going to be moving to American and changing our numbers so I won't be bothering you again.

Uraraka le totu a hearty laugh from your response and deleted the message she sent you so deku wouldn't know what happened. 

When the rest of the students came back from the extra training they would have to be doing for the rest of their time at UA for bullying you they were surprised to see the entire justice league helping you pack your things. 

You ignored them because you could only hear each other, you made special earpeices incase they tried to throw more mean insults at you. The class was too stunned to say anything until the moment you got into your car and drove away. 

You quickly drove to Inko's house to tell her about what happened between you and her son. Once you finished telling the story all she said was "you guys are destined to be together and I know it" your response was "well I just want him to be happy, I thought he would be happy with me but I was wrong. And I'm just happy if he's happy with Uraraka"

"Oh shoot look at the time I have to go" you said before slipping towards the door sneaking a star of $10K  usd on her kitchen table. 

"Bye babygirl I love you and take what I said to heart okay" Inko responded from her dining room.

"Bye momma see next time I love you" You shouted  back hoping that that wouldn't be the last time you saw her. 

Time skip to the next day

All of the headlines were about The number 1 and 2 hero's moving back to America and revealing that they had two daughters. Of course you didn't show your face when the lights were flashing in it. You carried Eri all the way to your private car that would take you home. Your first stop was the phone store to get a new phone. You guys also got eri a tablet. 

The only student from UA you kept in contact with was Bakugou. Since he was the only one who wan't overly mean to you when the rumor started. You guys called a few times a week and you helped him get with his crush too. And you specifically told him not to give your number to anyone if they ask for it. 

After texting bakugou from your phone you downloaded tiktok and watched a bunch of them with eri. You guys finally settled into your home and got some rest.

A/N the story is over already but don't worry there is another book. here's the link https://www.wattpad.com/story/244942744-izuku-x-black-fem-reader-2\

bro but I fr wrote the majority fo this book in a day and even started the next book.