Chapter 36

A/N I felt like this book came to an abrupt stop so here I am writing more lol

Back at UA Deku and the rest of the class felt terrible. Everyone noticed they no longer had breakfast and came ti the assumption it was you making them food. They all noticed the small things they enjoyed throughout the day stopped happening because you weren't there to cause them. Even after they had been so mean to you you still cared about them.

The dorms felt less lively and and life was more dull. Your sometimes snarky and funny remarks were missed everyone knew they messed up (except Uraraka). Everyone (except Uraraka) was proud of you when they saw how much fortune you had being the youngest pro hero. Sometimes you would go to Japan and help fight off villains and every time you made sure to leave before they could contact you. 

Every time they would try to apologize to you while you were on the with Bakugou you would find a reason to hang up. If they wanted to forget about they couldn't because you were constantly on the news. Having such strong powers and being so inspiring kept you in the spot light. 

Deku ran to Uraraka for comfort. When she asked him out on a date he felt like he couldn't say no to her, all these dates turned into them actually dating, then an engagement and then a wedding.

Through the whole time Uraraka was a villain. Even after becoming a pro and having enough money she was still evil. No one except her and the league knew. Uraraka even adopted a child with Deku and chose to have a hidden life. 

The league started becoming bold with their attacks. No longer only wanting to gain attention but they also wanted to kill. Prompting you to move back to Japan and keep the civilians safe. 

A/N This is trash but I just wanted to say something that connected more with the next book. PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT