Chapter 13

A/N This is pretty much a filler chapter. I don't think it's good. I made this story off of one of my many fantasies but mine only stick with me for about a week so I've been closing inspiration to write the story. Dont worry I'm still going to update the story it might just not be as good.

You guys decided to have another sleepover where you messed around and watched inside out. halfway through the movie Inko was already crying because the girl was growing up and she was having "mama pains".

By the part where her friend from her imagination died you were all bawling. Huddled into the couch together crying out all the tears from just watching a simple movie. Almost immidietly after everyone finished crying you made sure everyone put lotion on.

You guys decided to live stream you making dinner, and the stream got a lot of views because Izuku goes to UA. Of course you went there too but no one knew that.

During the entire hour long stream where you taught the viewers how you make your food "the back way" you guys kept getting comments saying "aww what a cute couple". You just decided to ignore them. 

After finishing dinner and the livestream class 1A were going to FaceTime to get eh homework done together so everyone would be there. Since you were staying over at Izuku's house you both go on on his iPad meaning you guys had to sit really close together. 

when mina saw this she said "ouu looks like we have a new couple" with a smug look. to which you responded with "Mina shut up before I drag yo buy your horns" with a playful grin on your face.

At one point you were tired of being squashed up so you just put your leg over his."hey I hope this doesn't make you uncomfortable" You said not even sparing him a glance and because you were in your zone. "o-oh y-yea this i-is fine" Izuku stuttered out with a massive blush adorning his face

A/N 

This is unedited. I'm sorry this chapter is so short I just wanted to put something out there incase I can't update tonight. 

UM GUYS THIS IS ME ABOTU 2 MINUTES LATER AND IM NUMBER ONE IN THE IZUKUMIDORYIA TAB WHAT THE FRICK YOU GUYS THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH I'M DEINITLY UPDATING TWO MORE TIMES TODAY