Chapter 23

Izuku had finally gotten out of the hospital and got to go home.

You guys decided to have a sleepover so you could tell eachother of everything that happened during internships.

Izuku told you all about the crazy old man he worked with and about how he actually trained All Might, which you thought was super cool. He also told you about all the weird tasks he made him do, which made you feel better about your internship because you felt what you did was pointless too.

Izuku also told you about the "hero" who he didn't know that saved him and everyone else from the Hero killer stain and you had to act surprised.

You felt bad for lying to him, but didn't tell him the truth and instead told him about to it training with Aizawa.

Time Skip: Next day of school.

When you and Izuku walked in everyone was laughing at Bakugous hair. Which looked ridiculous because it was slicked down. His hair sprinted back up to its normal way after he got angry enough.

Uraraka had this ominous sprit about her that made you laugh. Mineta seemed traumatized, which surprised you because he worked with Mt. Lady.

The class started talking about the Hero Killer Stain and how Endeavor  "saved" Todoroki, Izuku, and Iida.

Denki thought her was cool and Iida gave a speech about how Stain was wrong for killing people and went right back to his usual self.

Time skip:

The class in ground A for training and All Might was going to be training the students with a race.

Group A started and Izuku was winning the race, but was copying Katsuki's moves which you thought was corny. But you were glad he didn't break any bones. He still lost though and Sero won, which you didn't expect.

The second group was up and you were in the group, Bakugou won and you were in second place. You lost because instead of flying you choose to work on your running speed which was much less.

The race ended and All Might dismissed the students into the changing rooms.

Mineta being a pervert was looking through a hole in the wall and talking about everything that he wanted to see. But Jirou stopped him by putting her jack in his eyes.

Izuku went to All Mights office and you followed him, earlier you heard All Might tell him too and you couldn't just ignore it.

You listened as All Might told him about how One for All was transferred. The hero killer injected some of Izukus DNA (blood) which is how the quirk is given, you were worried at first until All Might said it had to intentionally.

All Might started talking about the origin of One for All, and you listened closer. You knew what one for all was and how it worked but not how it started.

He talked about All for One a quirk that allowed the user to steal quirks and qive them. And the User started stealing quirks when they first arrived.

All for one gave his brother, who he thought was quirkless, a quirk. The brothers quirk was to pass on other quirks and it combined with the other to create One for All.

You made sure to remember this and write it down later. The whole idea was insane and you didn't think it was possible.

All Might said All for One was till alive and was the leader of the League of Villains.

You heard people's footsteps and started walking away, shocked with everything you heard.