Chapter 38

The next morning you woke up earlier than everyone else and found a UA uniform infront of your dorm. You did you hair and change making sure to moisturize every part of your body. You put on a hoodie and walked to UA. 

You got to the class 30 minutes early to avoid having to see everyone when you walked in. You put your head down and started listening to your music. You weren't paying to anyone so you didn't notice the curious places your way. No one could see your face and they were wondering who you were.

After Aizawa came he announced that there would be a new student gesturing to you. Only then did you put your head and and everyone was shocked. They though you hated thumbnut your face only showed positive emotions. 

"You guys all know me so I don't have to introduce myself" You said while taking out your earphones and placing a book on your desk. You heard various forms of "why are you here" from the class. 

"I'm here because I felt I needed more hero training" You lied.

Then Aizawa started the class and you took your notes. But Izuku couldn't keep his eyes off you. He regretted being so mean to you and wanted to be your friend against he hoped that you guys could become friends again.

The bell for lunch rung, snapping him out of his thoughts. Before he could speak to you you had gotten up and were already talking with Mina who had apologized for being mean. You forgave her and she started spilling some juicy tea. 

That day you sat with the Bakusquad because Bakugou was the only person you talked to. During the entire lunch Deku was looking at you with longing in his eyes. Uraraka was shooting a dirty glare at your back, you felt it but decided to ignore it. Deku surely would have gone and joined yo but he wasn't sure if you still wanted to be his friend. 

You wanted to show everyone how good you had gotten in time without them so during training you actually tried. You were completely excelling and doing moves they had never seen before. 

After class you went to see Izuku's mom to surprise her. So you hopped in your car and drove off. When you got there it was the same doorman who had worked there for years. After him praising you he let you go into the elevator.

You were practically jumping in excitement from being able to see her again. You got to her door and knocked the times. Right when she opened the door you pulled her into a bone crushing hug. At first she panicked but when your signature cocoa butter scent hit her she immediately relaxed. 

After you let her go she pulled you into the apartment that you missed so much.