Chapter 3

After ranting in your head about this bubbly girl she introduces herself "Hi, I'm Ochaco Uraraka Deku's best friend" "Did she really just call herself deku's bestie. Oh nahh i gotta put her in her place one day And Deku literally just called me his best friend" You thought. You were already annoyed from being waken up insect an unkind manner and was about to take it out on her but when you noticed Deku's expression you stopped. 

"Oh um hi, my name is Y/N me and bunny have been friends for a while haha" You said in a genuine sweet tone, although it was little bit strained. The last bit of your introduction made Uraraka tense up and feel inferior to you, just as you wanted. 

"Anyways I can't wait to get to know you Uraraka!" you exclaimed. 

"Me either" Uraraka responded though it was clear she didn't want much to do with you

You didn't realize the way she looked at Deku and you thought she was just racist and you were ready to expose her and made a mental note to start a voice recording when ever you guys were alone. 

"Any ways Deku why don't I come home with you to see your mom again I know she will be so surprised" you said with a smile on your face at the thought of seeing the woman you became so close with you started calling her mom. 

Uraraka's face twisted into an expression of hatred because she hadn't met Deku's mom yet. 

"Yea she will be so happy to see you again I have missed you so much N/N and I have some things to tell you!" Izuku exclaimed he was so excited to tell you all about his quirk and how he got it because he knew he could trust you with anything.

The moment was ruined when Uraraka said "Hey why don't I go too I would love to meet your mom Deku" "Um nah I think it will be best for me to see (Deku's) mom again with just us" you stated, you were tired of her ruining the moment so you had to shut her down completely.

"Yea I don't want to introduce you to my mom Uraraka and N/N and I have been friends for a long time and my mom loves her" Izuku agreed with joy in his eye waiting to see what his mothers reaction would be to bringing you home

"Man bunny you're already bringing me home, at least take me on a date first" you joked "I'm just kidding bunny oh my goodness" You bursted out laughing after seeing how flustered your joke made Deku, but deep down unknown to you you would have enjoyed going on a date with Deku. 

During your laughing fit you were completely unaware of the amount of jealousy and hatred you had sparked in Uraraka in such a short time. 

A/N This is unedited so sorry if it has poor grammar and things like that