Chapter 8

"heh Izuku if I didn't know any better I'd say that you were Y/N" Izuku's mother joked but her smile dropped right off her face when she saw you standing in front of her looking like a grown woman at the age of 16.

"Holy crap N/N you look so grown, I can't believe your here, I missed you so much, there's so much I want to show you, you are so beautiful, don't ever leave me again" Inko rambled on and on while you just stood there hugging her happy to see her again. 

Izuku just stood there watching with the happiest grin on his face. then he went to go get his phone and snap a selfie with you guys in it and one of you just hugging. You both had tears streaming down your face but you looked so happy it didn't matter. 

You guys decided to bake a cake which happened to on oof the messiest but most fun times of your life.

It started when the mixer terified Dek and he literally sMAshs it. So you all have to work harder by hand missing the ingredients. While adding the flour Inko decided it would be the best time to tickle you resulting in flour all over the three of you because you are extremely ticklish. The eggs and milk you just decided you didn't want to add them to see how it would turn out and you and Deku started ruching and pulling the ingredients in either hand and it exploded. It didn't take long to clean up though so you decide to have some fun.

After gossiping and catching up it was about 10:00 and much too late for you to go out, although you could protect yourself Into demanded you stay and just sleep in Izuku's room. So you agreed and you all watched movies, laughed, dance, and talked until about 1 in the morning. You would have gone on like this for much longer but you had school in the morning. Inko had the morning shift so she found it best to stay up and wash your uniform for you. 

You were exhausted from staying ups late and had passed out in a very uncomfortable position on the couch so Iuku brought you to his room laid out a shirt for you to change into. He then gently woke you up and waited exactly two minutes to come back in again after he heard you snoring.

He then changed into his own clothes and thought "cute" when he saw your sleeping for in his clothes too. He then snuggled up behind you burying his face into your Beautiful smelling hair and had the best sleep he's ha din a while. It's like you guys fit together like puzzle pieces

In the night you shifted over so your head was on his chest and he had his arm wrapped over your shoulder and one of your arms draping off the side of the couch and the other around his head with your uperarsm pressed against his cheek, with drool over it (but of course you could never be disgusted by it) and your forearm touching the top of his head and your legs tangled together. 

There you were culddling the other in a loving embrace.

I would go into more detail and make this longer but its 1:30 in the morning and I'm tired gn readers I love you all. This is unedited please if you see any mess-ups lmk. I swear why didn't y'all tell me I had a wrong word in literally second sentence of the book lmao my sister had pointed it out to me.