Chapter 11

After finally getting dressed you and Deku decided to make each others lunch. After making a bit of a mess rushing to make the food because you were practically late you guys finished making them. Inko once again asked for some pictures not even bothering to ask uraraka to join because she already didn't like her. 

"You know you should get with her already I consider her a daughter" Inko whispers to Deku, causing him to. blush a deep read. The girl she was talking about was you something the mother-son pair were completely aware about. But Uraraka decided to believe that the girl she was talking about was her.

"Bye thing one and thing two I love you" Inko exclaimed making sure to only say her goodbyes to two of the three in the group. She also didn't like how Uraraka showed up unannounced. "Bye mom I love you" both you and Izuku responded in sync. You both put on your pair of matching Jordan 1's and left making sure not to crease your shoes.

When you were on the way down in the elevator Uraraka asked if she could walk to school with deku alone. "Sure but you guys are gonna have to take the long way" was your response before you popped your AirPod Pros in and pulled out the newest iPhone. 

Meanwhile on the walk with Uraraka

"Deku do you still want to be friends with me it seems like you care a lot about Y/N" Uraraka asked.

"Y/N means a lot to me we have been together forever I don't want to lose her" Deku responed leaving Uraraka with a dejected face

"But I don't want to lose you either I don't want either of our friendships to interfere with the other maybe we can hangout this weekend" Deku continued. He decided to ignore the fact that uraraka was being overly rude to you and brush it off by just saying she was insecure about losing her best friend"

"Sure I would love to do that" Uraraka responded and just as she was about to give deku the necklace she stole for him deku saw you and immediately ran to your side to laugh and tell jokes like yesterday wasn't the first time seeing each other in years. It was obvious you were dedicated to this friendship and uraraka felt inferior or like she needed to end it.

You gave Deku one of your AirPods and bopped to you favorite playlist the rest of the way to school. When you got there Mina squealed at seeing how you and deku had the same hairstyle and decided to match your shoes.

"heyyyy guys" Mina said with a smug look on her face

"hey Mina how has your day been so far" You said deciding to act completely oblivious to the look on her face. 

"Why are you guys matching" Mina questions with a smirk on her face

"Oh its just something we did we didn't really think about it much we used to always match back when we were still kids" You responded with a smile on your face thinking of those memories. Then Uraraka came into your view and your mood was a bit dampened remebering what she had done to you earlier. You didn't want to tell anyone but you knew that Uraraka didn't like you and you also knew she used her quirk on you. 

"Mina I got some tea for you" You say while making a dramatic face

"Okay okay tell me" Mina squeals because she loves the tea.

Although you had only seen her in person for the first time yesterday deku introduced you guys over the phone once knowing you two would become close quickly and he was right. 

A/N

I'm literally never going to read over these chapters so lmk if you see an error, I'm sorry this chapter is so short. I think I figured out the problem I had with wattpad though.

AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH