Chapter 9

Uraraka's POV:

I made sure to wake up early so I could go to Deku's house and walk to school with him. Normally when we walk together I would wait for him outside his building but today I decided I would go up to his apartment. I know it may be an invasion of privacy but I want to meet his mom and possibly become closer with him than he is with Y/N. I had also brought (stole)  him a necklace that I planned on giving him when we walked to school together.

After getting dresses and leaving my tent I began walking to Izuku's address clutching the box in my pants pocket. It was a chilly day so I walked a little faster to get there sooner. When I arrived I was greeted by the doorman who seemed to be brighter than than was before. I was hoping that he was brighter because I was here and not because he could have possibly seen Y/N

"Oh your here for Izuku right, You must know of Y/N then she came back yesterday and I have never been happier. I already know that they are gonna end up together they are practically attached at the hip" the doorman said which made me sick to my stomach.

"Yea I'm here for Izuku" I responded

"Oh okay you can take a seat I'll ring him down" the doorman said

"oh actually I was wondering if you could just send me up to his apartment?" I asked

"Oh um sure" He said with a bit of hesitance visible in his voice while opening the door for me.

During the ride up in the elevator I was slightly nervous. When I arrived at his door I saw it was decorated by his childhood drawings and all might stuff. There were a lot of drawings of him and a brown skinned girl who I knew was Y/N but I hoped it wasn't. "His mom must love him a lot" I thought. (I don't remember what it looks like and I'm not going to look it up)

I knocked on the door exactly 3 times and after waiting a minute I was greeted by Izuku's mom who looked like she had just woke up.

Inko was very happy to be back with you and she was going to take the day off and spend it with you guys instead. She laid her head down for about 5 hours before 3 knocks woke her up.

"Good morning Oh are you here for Izuku?" She questioned in a groggy sleepy voice. Her hair was disheveled and her clothes were extremely wrinkled and she had bags under her eyes but happiness was clear in them. 

"God morning, and yes I am" I responded

"Oh okay well he is sleeping so you can go wake him up if you want" Inko responded obviously still half asleep not really caring that I was there. 

"Okay I'll go do that thank you" I responded. When I got to the door that was clearly Izuku's because it was decorated with and All Might board that was personalized with his name I had to stifle a laugh. I was really hoping that he would be happy that I was the one waking him up.

So I slowly and silently opened his door so that I don't wake him with the movement. When I saw him all cuddled up with Y/N I was practically disgusted. I went over and used my quirk a little bit on YN. I touched her and floated her to the very outskirt of the bed and released her so she would tumble off the bed. 

I also noticed that she had an odd bag on her head which I saw no purpose in. ( a bonnet)

You hadn't woken up and I was astounded. Izuku turned to me with a questioning look rather than the joyus one I would have wanted from him.

"What happened" He asked me in a very attractive sleepy voice

"She fell off the bed after I came in but I don't know how she hasn't woken up yet" I responded innocently.

"Oh okay, why are you here" He asked me in a slightly irritated voice. I think he must have known that I used my quirk but he has nothing to prove it with. 

"I'm here to take you to school you should hurry up and get dressed before we are late" I responded as innocently as possible.