Chapter 49

Recap: You get ready for school and make sure you look as best as possible, Aizawa lets the class have a more relaxed day and puts on the news. While watching the news you find out that the plane your family was on got hijacked. 

Thoughts rush through your head, thinking of possible outcomes, what you could have done to stop this. 

"Why didn't I hear about this earlier" You think with guilt. You look down at your wrist and realize your watch isn't there. 

In your rush to get ready you completely forgot to put it on. Causing more negative thoughts run through your brain. 

You shoot your arm up straight in the air. 

"Yes" Mr Aizawa says 

"Can I go to the bathroom?" The question practically spews out of your mouth. 

"Yes" Mr Aizawa replied almost immediately, he could tell by the look in your eyes that it was urgent. 

You sprint out of th door and straight into the bathroom, the door swings open without getting the chance to close you fly straight through the window (on purpose, you're using your powers). 

You feel and stinging pain in your arm, from the glass lightly cutting you. You weren't able to activate your suit without your watch. 

"This wouldn't hurt if I had it" You thought, even though this shouldn't hurt at all, suit or not. 

More thoughts of what you could have done, differently to make sure your family wasn't on that plane. 

"There are civilians there too" You thought, hundreds of passengers were on that plane. 

And you're the only one who could save them. You saw the plane near ahead of you, it was plummeting to the ground quickly. 

You fly faster using nearly all the strength in your body to get ahead of the plane. 

"I'm not fast enough" You whispered with tears blurring your vision .

You were now parallel to the plane, you looked inside the windows and saw a row filled with terrified passengers. One of them being a little boy who reminded you of Deku, the first day you met him. They had the same scared look I their eyes, except this boy had one 10x worse. 

You knew you had to save them and the other hero's wouldn't get here in time. 

You sped up, going as fast as you could. The plane was much closer to land now. 

"I literally have to catch this plane" You said in shock, no training could have prepared you for a situation like this. 

It wasn't much longer until both you and the plane were just 75 feet from the ground. You braced yourself and flew right in front of the plane. 

A/N

I'm not really sure how to end this chapter but just know I''m not going to kill off any characters. I'm going to publish another chapter soon, I just have to add a few more words