Chapter 44

You and Deku hopped in your car and made your way to the mall laughing, and having fun the whole way there and the traffic wasn't bad. The drive was very enjoyable.

"So what do you even want to do" You asked him

 "I think there is this indoor play house thing that opened up yesterday" Deku responded sounding very excited.

"Oh my gosh really?" You replied equally excited

"I think it's over here" Deku responded before grabbing your hand and skipping off, leaving a butterfly feeling in your stomach

"Jeez I thought I was done with those feelings" You said in your head, then mentally scolded and reminded yourself that he was still technically in a relationship.

When you guys got there it was literally empty except for the employees, you guessed that people just didn't trust the place yet. Though it looked very nice.

You went up to the counter and began to ask for tickets but before you could even finish the employee shouted

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE THE HERO H/N OH MY GOSH" The employee shouted so loud he would surely be in pain later

After that they shouted Oh my gosh a bunch more times before finally calming down.

"You guys can get in free as long as you sign my leg please"

"oh really sure!" you quickly responded and signed him

"Oh my gosh it's so pretty I'm getting this tattooed right now" The guy said Jumping up and down, so you decided to join him and just scream right along with him. 

Deku just stood in the background a bit upset about how close this guy was to you. But he couldn't help but admire how pretty you looked, and how much he enjoyed looking at you. He knew it wasn't just because of your looks, just the sight, or even smell of you was comforting, something he never felt with Uraraka. 

"I screwed up bad... I have to get Y/N to have feelings for me again" Deku thought, and if there was anything he was going to do it was just that.

The employee then left and went to the tattoo parlor in the mall.

"Wow he literally left and got it tattooed right away" You said surprised

"Yea let's go have some fun now" Deku said, happy to get time alone with you. 

"oh which thing do you want to get on first?" You asked. The place was very big. 

"Uhm, rock climbing" Deku said while pointing to it.

Please don't forget to vote