Chapter 25

The first day of testing was math, which you were super confident about!

Math was easily your best topic, you rarely got questions wrong.

Momo was kind enough to go over the things the class has learnt before you joined, which you were grateful for.

You finished it quickly and had enough time to check all your answers and make sure you bubbles everything correctly.

Aizawa told the class you could hand in your tests early but you could not leave early. Even though you finished with extra time you stayed and checked your answers multiple times.

You cringed remembering the time you finished a test with more than half the time left and turned it in without checking your answers. When you got the text back the teacher flipped the last page over and you saw you didn't answer one of the questions. That was a horrible day.

You were getting bored and lighted your head up to look around the classroom. Izuku had a confused look on his face and you felt bad, wishing you could tell him the answer.

Aizawa called time and everyone turned in their tests.

The next day of testing was for Science, this year the class worked on Physics, which was mainly math, so you felt pretty confident here too.

You didn't finish with as much extra time because you had to remember the formulas, which was pretty boring.

Aizawa called time and everyone handed in their tests.

The final day of testing was Literature  and History, which would take the longest.

Literature would be easy if you could write your answers in English, but they had to be written in Japanese.

You spend most of your life speaking English and even though you knew Japanese your grammar and sentence structure was poor. You would translate word by word and speak and write Japanese like it was English.

Momo helped you a lot but it isn't easy to change grammar in just one day.

You finished the test again with extra time and checked your answers.

Aizawa said time was up and everyone turned in their papers.

After the test finished everyone left and started talking about it. Student weren't allowed to talk about the tests.

Izuku walked right up to you and started talking about the test.

"What was 13 on Math" he asked immediately

"I got A" you responded

"Ok me too, I was so stressed about it" he said

"I literally saw you and I felt so bad, you did not look happy at all" you said.

"I didn't even look up from my paper the whole time" Izuku responded laughing.

Uraraka Todorki and Iida came up to Izuku and started having a conversation with him, so you took the time to finish packing up.

"Since we have a day in between the practical test do you want to train with me" Izuku asked you, turning around to face you.

"Yea sure, we should have a sleepover too" you suggested

"Can I come" Uraraka asked. You usually didn't make plans in front of other people but it wasn't like you were planning a group thing.

"You can train with us, but my apartment is too small for two extra people, sorry" Izuku responded sheepishly.

You meant for the sleepover to happen at your house but it was pretty big, so your glad Izuku thought you meant his.

"That's fine!" Uraraka replied happily.

You and Izuku walked to his house together. You felt it was rude that Uraraka invited herself to join your plans, but she was Izuku friend so you didn't say anything.