Chapter 46

A few hours had passed, you and Deku had done much of the park, there still weren't any other people there. 

"What do you want to do now?" You asked him

He responded by pointing to the hardest obstacle course they had. 

"Quirks or no quirks?" You asked with a smile on your face

"Umm no quirks" Deku responded, now also smiling. 

You guys raced each other over to the start, with it ending in a tie. There was a countdown above your heads to let you know when to start the race. 

"Get ready to eat my dust" You told Deku while laughing 

"No way, you're going to lose" He responded jokingly.

The countdown had reached 3 and you both were waiting anxiously for it to hit 1. When it did you guys both shot off as fast as your could, without using any special abilities. It was harder than you expected. 

You both were laughing and screaming the whole was. Objects were flying to you, some of the course was moving though it was very fun. 

"I win!" You both shout as you finished the course. 

"No I win!" you both said at the same time again. 

"Well I definitely won but lets see, if there's proof of your loss" You replied jokingly 

There was a tv screen above the end of the obstacle course, giving a reply of you guys passing the finish line. 

It was a tie.

"No way!" you both groaned at the same time 

"I probably won and was just too fast for the camera to catch me" You said while shrugging.

"No no if you looked closely you can see I am an itty bitty bit ahead of you" Deku said while pointing to a pixel.

"I am too tired for this, you wanna go back to the dorm?" You asked him.

"I'll drive" He responded. 

"Good I'm tired" You thought 

You both walked back to the car. You guys had walked slowly, you were both tired from today and had done some intense workouts yesterday. 

You both hopped in the car, it didn't take long fro you to fall asleep. The car was quiet aside from Deku's humming to the songs playing low on the radio. 

There was a traffic jam. Deku looked over to see you sleeping peacefully and admired you for a moment. Sadly the moment didn't last because he got a text notification from Mina asking where you guys were. 

He responded, letting he know there was a traffic jam and he didn't know when you guys would get back. He copy and pasted the text also sending it to Mr. Aizawa and went back to admiring you.

The sun looked perfect on your skin and the moment felt almost perfect for him. He reach out to move you hair but snapped himself out of it reminding himself he still had a girlfriend.