Chapter 18

Uraraka's POV

Me disliking Y/N isn't the only reason I said no to the sleepover, I have a meeting with the LOV. I know that being a villain isn't right but I have to provide for my family. I'm rethinking everything and trying to find a way out while I am walking to their base but I can't come up with a solution. 

The league is also offering me good money to give them intel on what happening at UA and where we are going. So here I am walking to our weekly meeting.

Once I get there I knock on the door in our secret rhythm so they know its me. 

"hey dumbfvck" Says Dabi who opened the for for me

"Hi I guess" I reply with a saddened tone

"Why the long face" Dabi asks with fake sincerity

"oh I'm just tired today has been a long day" I reply not wanting to let them know I want out, they might threaten my family they're villains after all, but so a I. 

"Any news?" SHigaraki asks bluntly

"Yea there's a new girl"

"Whats her quirk and its weakness's?" Shigaraki questions

I feel terrible about telling them about Y/N but I don't like her that much so I guess its okay.

"She has two, she can freeze time, objects, and people and the other one is telekinesis I don't know her weakness's though she hasn't told us" I mumbled the last part knowing they may hurt me if I fail.

"but I'll find out soon" I quickly add so I won't be punished

"So do you want us to kill or kidnap her McCrusty" Dabi asks shigaraki and I have to stifle a laugh. 

"We'll worry about that later but we will probably kidnap her steal her quirk then kill her" Shigaraki answers.

My eyes nearly bulge out of their sockets when  he says steal her quirk and on top of that kill her?!? I never knew you could steal someones quirk. I'm an awful person Y/N doesn't deserve to die but she does need to back off of Izuku. 

Maybe he'll be so sad when she dies that he comes running to me for comfort and love... Jeez I'm starting to think like a villain. I say to myself in my head

"Now get the hell out" shigaraki yells after putting a stack of money in my hand, I count it and its around $200 usd. At least I have some money for the next week.