Chapter 2

A/N: I think I might be able to update every other day, I just dropped one of my classes so it will be easier on me. Anyways I'll try to update again tomorrow lmk if you guys would want anything specifically like plot wise I can make a book of one shots if you guys would like. Also ya'll have to watch CalebCity I've been watching him for years and I swear his videos and vines have never failed to make me laugh and I have been weak fro YEARS over this one vine of his

NOW ONTO THE STORY

After that day you spent as much time as possible with Izuku you learned his name but still opted to call him bunny. You guys were attached at the hip until one day in 3rd grade when your parents decided it would be good for you to move to America with them. They lived in Japan and flew over to America everyday for work because the thought it would be best to be able to relax at home.

So everyday your father carried your mother while flying overseas, they even joined the mile high club and thus you were conceived.

Izuku will never forget the day you told him you had to move, He would never forget how you always smelled like cocoa from the lotion you used, or how your hair would move with every step you took, or how you always managed to make his day brighter and protected him from Kachaan.

Part of you was happy that you were moving, you would be closer to you family and you wouldn't experience so much racism. Put the other part of you was not so happy about leaving Izuku. 

Your parents didn't was too severe the strong bond you guys had with each other so they bought you both tablets, where you would call each other every night and talk even if there was nothing to talk about.

Although you weren't able to see each other you grew closer every day. You guys didn't bother telling each other you got into UA because in you mind it didn't click that the other could be there too.

(You got in during the middle of the first year on recommendations so you will be an addition to class 1-A also you don't pay much attention to hero news from Japan so that's how you didnt' know he got into UA)

So Izuku recognized the enchanting coca sent that filled his nose and say your gorgeous curly hair he immediately knew it was you. How could he forget you?!? He couldn't even if he wanted to.

(By the way N/N is nickname)

He immediately ran up to you and grabbed your shoulder, twilling you around shouting "N/N" forcing you into a bonebreaking hug, who knew he was so strong the last time you saw him he was a skinny little boy. And now he has grown into a huge hunk of meat.

You were ecstatic and it felt like nothing else mattered in the world when he was spinning you around and holding you tight. Then that dumb jealous Uraraka came and broke you guys up asking who you were with a fake smile.

You could easily tell she did not like you being so close to Deku from the glint of jealousy in her eyes. Who was SHE is the real question, A girlfriend, friend, best friend? Gosh you hoped Deku didn't have other friends or a girlfriend you didn't know about.

"Oh hey Uraraka this is Y/N L/N my best friend from America" Deku responded. You could see Uraraka's face control into a sour look for a a split second before being covered by a masquerade of happiness. You already knew you didn't like her.

A/N Okay I'm gonna stop the scene here im prolly gonna continue this scene in the next chapter, I didn't read over this so I'm sorry if it's trash. I may be moving a little too fast lmk if I am.

You guys are moving to NYC Brooklyn specifically so that's why I said not as much racism. When I say racism in terms of Japan it's not like blatantly calling you the N-Word or something it's more of things like being disrespectful and doing things that you make you ask yourself "why tf would you do that". Or they ask rude questions or expect you to want to spend the night with them and going out of their way to express their stereotypes about black people. You aren't surrounded by  many black people at all so you don't have much support and when you call them out for what they are doing they don't respect you. In America though for a good amount of racist if you recorded them and said you would post it on social media they would stop. But for racist people in Japan being rude and disrespectful is the norm for them and they continue to do it even though they know it's wrong. Like in Japan Asian people are the majority of the population but in America minorities and people who are being discriminated are the majority.