Chapter 10

3rd person POV

"Oh okay then I'll wake her up and then we can all go to school together" Deku was very annoyed with uraraka but her was great at hiding it. First he suspected her of using her quirk on Y/N. Second  she woke him up on a day where his mother was most likely going to let him stay home from school. Third he really enjoyed cuddling with you but she stopped that. Fourth she came into his house unannounced.

Instead of going off on Uraraka he gently woke you up by lightly playing with your ear (which is the main way to get you to wake up)

Your POV

You woke up to someone playing with your ears and immediately recognized the scarred yet beautiful hands you felt as Deku. You mumbled a good morning to Deku and was surprised to see that uraraka was there

"hey Uraraka why are you here" You asked

"Oh I wanted to walk to school with deku" she responded making sure to only say dekus name.

"Well next time can you let us know because mom would've let us sleep in and skip school today" You said with clear irritation in your voice.

"Oh sorry" was the response you got from uraraka "what's that thing on your head" she asked rudely.

"oh mainly black people wear it to keep their hair safe during the night" You responded brushing off her rudeness because it was too early for that $h!t.

"Oh I didn't know your hair was so short" Uraraka said because your hair had been patted down from sleeping on. Uraraka's motives were to embarrass you.

"Oh no its not this short" You say right before pulling off your bonnet causing your hair to spring out in all directions and form a beautiful afro.

"wow I love seeing your hair do that" Deku said while reaching up to squish and pull it. And of course you let him because he is your best friend and he is half black. But when Uraraka reached to touch your hair you moved away quickly.

"Sorry girl I don't know you like that but hopefully sometime in the future I will" You exclaimed while giving your reason

"N/N come to the  bathroom with me" Deku said, he just wanted to do your hair. But Uraraka thought he wanted something else. So she stormed out of the room to go talk to Inko and try and get on her good side.

You simply shrugged it off and followed deku into the bathroom where he styled your hair just like he used to when you guys were little. After about 40 minutes of doing your hair you both immerged both having 4 cornrows, you guys decided to match today.

Uraraka's face immediately turned sour at the site but it was gonna as soon as it came, this did not go unnoticed by Inko though. Inko didn't really like Uraraka but she was decided to be kind to her anyways. But in this sour face not only was jelousy shown racism was present too.

"OHHH MY BABIES COME LET ME TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU GUYS" Inko exclaimed. After taking pictures for a few minutes you both went back to get changed into your uniforms that Inko had been so kind to wash last night. Of course Inko didn't care that you were only in Deku's oversized shirt and it looked like you were dating if anything she would be ecstatic about that just wanted to cherish the moment forever.

While you guys were having fun and acting like each others second families Uraraka was sitting on the sidelines jelous after seeing Inko put the photos in an album titled "Your Parents"

A/N

This is unedited, please if you find any mistake lest me know. Please don't forget to vote if you liked it. Guys I'm having trouble publishing things on my laptop which is the only device I have during the weekdays. I only get my phone on the weekends so idk if I'll be able to update this week. I'm sorry