Chapter 54

Soon after you feel sick. You rushed to the bathroom hoping that you just had to burp or something. Your whole body felt achey and you felt just as before, weak. 

"Just a moment ago I was feeling fine" You thought, leaning your head back, feeling fatigued.

You turned around, with a disgusted look on your face. Facing towards the toilet seat incase you threw up. 

You forced yourself to get and and stumble over to the sink, rubbing cold water on your face. It helped and you made your way back to class. 

"Are you alright, you were in the bathroom for a while" Mina asked.

"mhm" You responded, resting your head on the desk and slowly nodding. It felt like the room was spinning, and you did not have enough energy to give a longer answer. 

Your response left Mina worried and concerned. 

Time Skip: You are in the dorms

After feeling so weak during school you decided to make some food, hoping it would make you feel better.

"What should I eat" You quietly asked yourself, crouched down in front of the fridge, seeing no food, only ingredients. 

"Soba" Todoroki shortly answered, appearing out of no where. 

"Cold soba" He continued.

"Obviously he would say that" You thought, squinting your eyes at him.

You squinted at him for a little longer then sighed and said "fine". You pulled out enough ingredients for 2 soba servings, only because Todoroki was standing right there. If he had left, you would have only made enough for yourself. 

Time Skip

You had finished making the soba a realized I you made more than just 2 servings. After boiling it looked like there were more noodles than when it was dry. Deciding to give Deku the extra serving you made your way up to his room, passing Uraraka.

Uraraka stared at you with wide eyes as you passed her, causing you to take a few steps backwards to look her in the face. 

"Are you ok" You asked with your eyebrows up and head tilted to the side. 

"Yes" Uraraka curtly answered after starting at you for a few seconds. She wasted no time speed walking past you, making a B-line for the staircase 

"Maybe she feels bad because the sprite made me sick" You thought, making a mental reminder to let her know it was ok the next time you saw her. 

You continued making your way to Deku dorm, adding a small hop with each step. 

A/N :

Sorry for the late update! I went on a weekend trip from Thursday to Sunday, I am working on an update for my Bakugou book rn and it should be up by the end of the night.