Chapter 24

Of course you guys could barley get a break after working so hard and Aizawa stared preparing you guys for the Finals.

You and a lot of the class weren't able to study much during the semester, so you felt unprepared.

Momo offered to tutor the class at her house. The finals decided if you got to go to the training camp or not, so it was important to do well.

Time skip:

At lunch Kendo from class 1B told everyone that the practical test would be against robots which you were happy about but you didn't think it would be so easy. Everyone would pass, to get into UA you had to fight robots.

Bakugou went off on Izuku for using his techniques, which was warranted. He said that he would be at the top during finals and show everyone how much better he is than them.

"Geez his attitude has gotten worse" you thought, annoyed.

Time Skip:

You and Izuku met up at his house to get ready to go to Momos house to study.

"Do you really think the test is going to be robots?" Izuku asked

"I don't think so, we have already done it and this year is a lot different from last year, with all the villain attacks and stuff" You replied.

"What do you think it will be then" he asked

"I don't know" you said honestly. At first you thought the class would have to fight each other but you guys did that before. They you thought you might have to fight the teachers, but that would be too hard and unfair.

You and Izuku both finished getting ready, and your outfits were matching, unintentionally. You guys took the bus to Momos house and got off on the last stop. The rest of the way was a ridiculously long walk because her driveway was huge. It was longer than yours!

On the walk up you guys caught up to some of your other classmates who were coming. Momos house was huge looked like a castle. It has a huge gate the the entrance and you had to buzz a button to get in.

The whole time there was spent studying really hard. You felt you had a good grip on the topics and would at least get a B , but studying with Momo made things so much easier. She knew so much and by the end you were sure you would get an A and felt ready for the 3 days of testing.