4.03

Camille awoke to the sight of a beautiful woman. She recognised her from the train station a couple years before. Narcissa Malfoy smiled as Camille sat up looking around the room to find Cedric now pushing past Draco to get to her side. 

      "Cami!" Cedric breathed, half seated on the edge of the bed she lay in. "H--How are you feeling?"

       Camille glanced between all three Malfoy's before quickly noting the deep wood antiquities of the room she was in. She looked to her brother, "Where are we? How did I get here?"

        "It's okay," Cedric whispered, partially, as he ran a hand over Camille's forehead. "You hit your head in the crowds."

       Lucius answered the rest of the question with his own sort of proudness. "You're in our mansion."

       Camille's eyes widened as she flicked her gaze between Lucius and Cedric, lowly muttering for only her brother to hear. "Father's going to kill us."

       "I sent him an Owl Post this morning, he think's we're at Tom's house." Cedric countered quickly.

        Camille's eyes fell upon Draco. He held no expression for a flicker of a moment before he furrowed his brow slightly. She took a deep breath before looking to Lucius who was watching intently. She had questions and wanted nothing more than direct answers. No more hidden truths and twisted lies. "What do you know of our mother?"

       Narcissa rubbed her lips together, her hand now tapping Camille's thigh in comfort. "We went to school with her, we knew her...all too well."

       Cedric looked up. "You two...you were friends with her?"

       "We could put it that way, yes." Lucius answered leaning on his cane as Draco awkwardly stood in between his father and Cedric. 

         Camille's throat bobbled. "Please, tell us about her. Father tells us nothing. I--I don't even..." Her throat was tightening as she choked down a couple swollen tears. "I barely remember her. If it wasn't for Siri..." Camille looked up, realising she'd said too much. "Do you even remember her Ced?"

       Cedric stood up, walking to the window. "I try to but all I remember is the night she...sacrificed herself to save us."

       Narcissa exchanged a look between her husband, before getting up and leaving the room for a second.

       "It's a damned shame your father does not speak of her. She was a force to be reckoned with." Lucius muttered. 

       Narcissa came back into the room with a Hogwarts Year Book, handing it to the girl. Cedric scooted into the bed beside his sister, watching as she opened the pages of the book. There were class portraits of moving images from their seventh and final year, followed by the colour of their house glowing in the background of their portrait.

      "Parker..." Narcissa added, "Her surname was Parker."

       Camille looked up, giving her a small smile. They flicked to the P's of the surnames and found her. The two Diggory siblings gasped, running a hand over the moving image of their mother. The blonde haired beauty smiled gracefully but what struck them was the colour that glowed behind her. Yellow of Hufflepuff was absent. No, what shone behind her was emerald green.

      "She..." Camille began, half in shock. "Mother was Slytherin?"

       Cedric furrowed his brow, taking the book in his own hands to get a closer look. "Why wouldn't he tell you that?"