3.10

Edited: 18/11/2021

Edited: 18/11/2021

The students were all in the middle of exams and Camille was studying extra hard far away from the Slytherin Common Room whether it be the library, the hidden rooms of Hogwarts, the astronomy pitch or even by the Black Lake. 

     In truth, Camille wasn't striving for high grades, she just didn't want to come in contact with Draco Malfoy. She kissed him...they kissed. She didn't know how she felt about it yet. She knew Draco would get the impression that she was avoiding him because she was embarrassed by the kiss. She wasn't embarrassed. She knew that. Camille had other things on her mind, too much pressure all the time. 

      A couple nights ago Camille had dared venture into the Forbidden Forest, meeting with Sirius Black as his animagus form to not alert the dementors. She'd promised to stand by him and now her focus was on that.

      With Draco, she didn't know if she loved him or loved the fact that somebody cared about her. She even wondered if he truly did. It was hard to tell and she wasn't exactly gonna run to Cedric looking for answers to questions she felt embarrassed by.

      Camille walked through the Castle looking out for the familiar trio she so desperately needed to follow. She saw a flash of red hair...no that was Fred Weasley. She continued down the route that led to their Care of Magical Creatures class and to her fortune she found them. All three of them. 

     "What's going on?" Camille asked, watching as Hermione cried into Ron's chest, his other hand clutching his pet rat, Scabbers.

     Harry turned to her, offering a sweet smile despite the melancholic sky. "Malfoy ordered Buckbeak to be executed."

     "Oh." Camille said at first. Oh? She thought then after that she must've sounded insensitive. "That's awful."

     "Ouch!" Ron yelped, dropping Scabbers who must've just bitten him. He then began running after that stupid rat of his, Hermione calling after him. Camille chuckled at first, deciding to jog alongside Harry. 

      The three stopped still as they spotted Ron squatting before the Whomping Willow, completely oblivious as he'd caught the rat. 

      "Ron! Run!" Harry yelled out to him, eyes wide as the branches began to twist in turn in their anger of someone's trespass.

     Ron slowly looked up, his own eyes widening yet for a different reason. His finger rose, pointing to them. Not to them, behind them. "Run!"

     Camille turned to find something she so particularly wasn't afraid of. The Black Dog of Sirius Black. He ran towards them, growling as he leapt over them and Camille watched, unsure of what to do since she'd clearly fulfilled her promise of bringing them to him without even trying. Not at all. It was mere coincidence that they'd found themselves like this.