3.01

Dusk fell upon the quaint Ottery St Catchpole, the small village that the Diggory's lived in

Dusk fell upon the quaint Ottery St Catchpole, the small village that the Diggory's lived in. Camille was sitting on the porch, watching the sunset as the stalks of corns sway in the breeze. She glanced to her left where she could see the Weasley's home within walking distance, diagonally opposite the road. To her right she could also make out the Lovegood's home, a lot further away compared to the Weasley's but she could still see the lights lit inside their home.

Camille often thought their homes were cool and quirky and wondered why the Diggory's home was a simple small cottage, nothing unusual or interesting. Behind their house were a cluster of hills and when it would rain; Fred, George and Ron would run over to their house and join them in sliding down the wet hills. The girl laughed remembering one time Ron had gotten in trouble for getting mud all over his newly-washed clothes.

A low growl sounded from the corn fields directly ahead of the girl. She stared deep into the tall stalks, thinking she'd made it up. A whine followed next and Camille stood up. Slowly, the girl walked towards it. It's a puppy, she thought to herself.

She stopped at the edge of their front yard, watching as a pair of gleaming eyes became larger, walking through the corn fields towards her. She could see it now, a black dog. It's fur was scraggy and he stood tall.

Cedric opened the front door on his way to water the geraniums of the windowsill. He glanced at his sister, twice. "Cami? What are you doing?"

     "There's a dog!" Camille pointed, turning away from the dog to gape at her brother with excitement. 

Her brother pressed himself against the wall of the house, eyes wide. As if...as if he was frightened.

     "Cami...come here! Quickly!"

Camille furrowed her brows, crossing her arms. "Are you kidding me? You're scared of dogs? Look at him, he's just a little...."

Only when the girl turned around there was no dog but a man. That man was the famous Sirius Black. Prisoner of Azkaban...more like Escapee of Azbakan. She stared at him, fear coursing her eyes. Sirius could see that she was scared. He held his hands up, taking a step forward. All Camille could hear next was the sound of footsteps running up to her from behind. Cedric. Her brother placed his hand around her arm, trying to pull her behind him.

      "I'm not here to hurt anyone." Sirius spoke slowly and low. He glanced up to the house, hoping Amos wouldn't spot him.

      "Why are you here then?" Camille ask and Cedric glared at her.

      "Help me find Harry Potter. I need him to know he is in great danger."

Cedric shook his head. "Kill him, you mean."

     "No! No!" Sirius shook his head, taking another step toward them. He looked awful, dressed in ripped prisoner clothes, his hair an absolute mess. He pulled something out of his pocket, a small piece of paper, holding it out to then.