1.03

September 1st, 1991.

     Amos Diggory stood patiently, tapping his foot downstairs waiting for both Cedric and Camille to hurry up downstairs.

     "Last one down is a stinky, old Mandrake!" Cedric bellowed as he burst out of his bedroom the exact same moment Camille did.

     They raced down the stairs lightly pushing each other out of the way like it was a Quidditch Match. Amos had a gleaming smile as he watch his children run down the stairs, enjoying every moment.

     "Now let's all hold hands," Amos began, to which he grabbed Cedric's hand and Cedric held Camille's hand.

     In a split second, they and their luggage disappeared from their cosy home in Ottery Street, Catchpole and landed on Platform 9 3/4. The Diggory's didn't own a Muggle car, and lived quite a distance from King's Cross Station, so the most usual way of transportation that Amos Diggory used was Apparition. His children had grown quite used to it, but nothing was as funny as Cedric's first time with apparition. He threw up for two days straight. 

     The train station was full of first years saying goodbye to their parents and older students jumping onto the Hogwarts Express straight away. 

     Amos engulfed his son into a tight squeeze of a hug, patting his back. "My boy, make me proud again and again. I see no trouble in you becoming Quidditch Captain this year!" Amos pulled away, still holding onto Cedric's shoulders. "Don't forget to hand in your Hogsmeade Forms."

     Cedric blushed a little, as the station grew with more and more wizards and witches. Amos turned to his daughter and pulled her into a tight hug, shorter than her brother's.

     "Quidditch calls you too my dear." Amos sang, pulling out from the hug and stepping back to admire both his children beside the Hogwarts Express.

     He gave a final wave, almost crying as he saw his two only children off onto board the train. There were three minutes till eleven o'clock, hopefully there were plenty of room in some of the carriages. Their luggage had been dealt with by the snap of a wand and sooner than later Cedric and Camille followed down the corridor, peering through passenger compartments for seats. 

Camille stopped at one compartment, completely empty if it wasn't for that girl she met in Diagon Alley last month. "Cedric, I'm fine in this one."

     "You sure?" He asked, politely before turning back around to find his friends at his sister's nod of her head.

     Camille gently slid the door of the compartment open, alerting Hermione who dangled her feet. She chimed with an enormous smile, "Oh, hello again!"

     Camille shut the compartment door behind her, plopping down on the seat opposite the young girl.

     "Camille, wasn't it? Are your family all wizards?" Hermione began, her voice almost hinting that she was scared of her answer.

     "Yes, though it was my mother's idea long ago to raise us with knowledge of both worlds." Camille explained to which the girl in front of her seemed to relax a bit.

     "I'm a muggle-born." Hermione said, quietly. In fact this was the first time Camille had ever heard her speak in a tone different to her bossy, matter-of-fact tone she previously held. She seemed so unhappy about what she was that she turned to the window and didn't look anywhere else.

     Camille took a deep breath. "Wow! So you must be more than excited to begin learning magic?"

     Hermione looked to Camille, planting a half forced smile on her face. "I really am, except, no one in my family will understand."