Chapter 39

Doctors swarmed us and carried my girl to the pack house. I stayed in the ground though, crying my eyes out.

I leaned over the my knees and wished and prayed Blaire will be okay.

I got up and went to re hospital floor. Already waiting for me are Mum, Dad and Cody.

Mum had Cody in her arms and Dad was pacing the hall. Blaire and Dad had a good relationship even if me and Blaire didn't get on.

"God, son." Dad pulled me into a hug as soon as he saw me. I wrapped my arms around him and we stood there. I pulled away and my Mum smiled sadly as she handed my boy over. I held Cody so tight to me I'm surprised he didn't burst.

"You have you Mothers nose, her blonde hair too." I looked up at her window but the curtains were drawn.

"Is she okay?" I asked. Mum sat down beside me and kissed my temple. I stayed silent and just listened to everyone around me. I looked down to see Cody trying to reach for my finger. I gave him my finger which looks huge compared to his little ones.

He wrapped his fingers around mine and played with it. Soon he fell asleep hugging my finger.

"He looks so much like you and Blaire." Mum said. I nodded and cried some more.

"Why does this have to happen to me and Blaire, always getting hurt and put into comas." I laughed a little.

***

I placed my head in my hands as Mum and Dad laughed a something Cody did. I smiled a little but it faded when I thought my mate could be dying. Everything went quiet after a while nothing seamed real. My world span quicker, making me dizzy.

That pack will pay for what they did to my girl. The will pay.

In and out for weeks I watched the doctors walk in and out of her room.

Three months now.

In the second week mum said I need to stay strong for my pack and only occasionally would she let me up in the hospital room. Apart from that I was looking after Cody, who has gotten really big.

As I walked around I saw people squirm and smiles spread across their faces.

I looked at them funny but carried on with my day.

People came up to me and asked how their Luna was but all I could say is she is getting better but in reality she is getting worse.

I walked over to my own house, the colour of the walls comforting me.

"Daddy!" Cody came runny at me. Daddy is Cody's second word. As I talked about his mum so much he said 'mama' first.

"Hey little one, what have you been doing?" I asked but then I saw Jo sitting on the floor with baby Lego surrounding her.

"Legwo." Cody clapped in my arms. He then wriggled out as he grabbed a large piece of paper. He handed it to me and I saw stick men, obviously Joanna has helped. I looked up and smiled at her.

"Look there you," he pointed to a rather talk man with middle hair and I hate to say this but it's only just a little bit then Harry Styles's hair. "There Cody," he pointed to a very small boy with a jumpsuit on and blonde shaggy hair. "And mama." He pointed to Blaire. Tears welled up in my eyes but I blinked them away. I have to stay strong for my son.

"Amazing!" I cheered and high-5ed my little guy. His smiled shine as he ran around the sofa.

"Can I twake to mama?" He asked. I nodded his head.

"Yeah, go and put your shoes on then little man." Cody ran to the front door and shoved his shoes on ever so carefully.

He's gotten so big! He's only about a month too.

I looked at Jo and she gave me a big hug and we talked a little while. Cody crawled over to me pouting a little and he held his shoes in the air.

"Cody can not." Hr pointed down to his feet. I chuckled and sat him on my lap as I did up his shoes.

"There you go, you ready to see mama?" He nodded. "Got your drawing?" He held his drawing up. "Got your coat?" His eyes went wide and ran to the door and tabbed his coat of his mini coat hanger.

"Cody got everythwing." He placed a cute 'w' in his words. I grabbed hold of his hand and us three walked out the house but Jo's mate was there to pick her up.

"Bwye bwye auntie Joey!" She giggled and gave him a slobbery kiss on the cheek. "Ew." He wiped his cheek with a soft giggled.

"Bye Cody, give your mum a massive hug for me." Cody nodded and pulled me to the pack house.

"Aftwer we see mama, Isaac and Cammy maybe Pay." I nodded knowing who he means.

"Maybe. Should we show Auntie Perry and Uncle Ricky your drawing of mama, you and me." Hr screamed in excitement and started to tug on my hand. I pulled him back and held him in my arms.

"Don't tug, Cody." I gave him a look. He mocked hurt and then kissed my cheek.

"Cody sorry Daddy! I luv oo." He can't say love you yet either.

"I love you too, buddy." I ruffled his blonde hair but he smacked my hand away. He will become a great alpha one day.

I made my way up the stairs and Cody became more excited and he kept shouting making me go deaf.

"I want to see Mama!" When I got there I saw Mrs Daniels and Mr Daniels.

"Nanny! Grandad!" Cody cheered. Mrs Daniels and runny over and took Cody from my arms.

"Look look, Daddy, Cody, Mama!" Mrs Daniels and Mr Daniels talked to him for a while. I saw a doctor with a mask over his mouth come out of another patients room.

"Sir, is your Luna fit to be able to have company."

"Yes alpha. Actually she had major improvement she can now hear, we have discovered and she can feel your touch too."

"Thank you so much, Doc." I made my way back and Cody's big blue eyes looked at me.

"Can I swee Mama?" He asked. I nodded at him and he was already in the room.

"I'm so sorry, Jetson. That this had to happen." I turned around to Mrs Daniels and I hugged her.

"I'm sorry it had to happen to your daughter." I walked into the the room to see Cody already taking to Blaire about his drawing.

"I want to show Uncle Wes, I know he will luv it. I can not wait to swee thwem." I looked over at Blaire's heart monitor and it beeped a little faster as Cody talked to her. I sat in the back of the room for half an hour as Cody blabbed away to his unconscious Mum.

"Cody, why don't you wait with Nanny and Grandpa."

"It's Grandad, Daddy. Grandpa is your daddy." I nodded and showed him out. Her monitor went back to normal hut not after I kissed her lips.

"Hey baby, gosh I wish you are here. Cody has gotten big I know he will be a fabulous Alpha. I heard you can here a feel now," I sunk my hand into hers. "Please wake up baby."