Rule 33

Honey smiled at me one last time before her eyes closed and she fell into a deep slumber. I got up but Joanna stayed jn there talking to her Mum while she was asleep.

When I got to my bed I collapsed too tired to speak, do or walk. Sky was sat on her bed, opposite me. She had a cup in her hand and strted a very known song. Soon another girl joined in with a cup.

"I got ticket for the long way round,

Two the bottle of whiskey for the way.

And I sure would like some sweat company,

And I leaving tomorrow, what you say?"

Girls a little older and younger then me sung the chorus together. Even a few boys.

"When I'm gone,

When I'm go-o-one,

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.

You're gonna miss me by my hair gonna miss me everywhere oh,

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone. " After three rounds of singing that song, a few boys came charging in banging on the cages that were luckily locked up for the night. I caught a glimpse and saw Jaxx. He was looking around frequently, obviously searching for Sky.

The boys were shouting our names having no clue where their loved ones are.

"Sky! Sky!" Sky jumped from her bed and went to the bars. Her hands pocked through, grabbing hold of Jaxx's top and draggin him to her. She smashed her lips on hers. I looked away and started to rub my belly.

I heard the cage open and I heard all the girls squealed as their mates walked in. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I heard my loved ones happy again.

Suddenly the squeals turned to gasps and crying. I turned around to see the girls clinging onto their mates, including my parents. Sky looked at and took a step towards me. The whole of the packs were silent. The pushed away some of my brown hair as a tear escaped from her eye.

The third in comand got up, blood covered his boody. Cuts and bruises covered his body.

"I am here to tell you news. Only 50 defeated, we shall not mention who. 100 are dangerously injured," He then looked at me. "Me and the warriors can not come back until the war has ended. We have to keep the defeated and injured a secret. I apologise." Sky burst out crying again. Babies cries surrounded the room along with their Mother's crys. I winced, but I soon realised that my Jet isn't here. I jumped from my bed. My mum tried to grab my hand but I pushed past her. I ran, my feet pounding heavily against the floor. A few more females followed me. I got to the door of the hospital department but the warriors pushed me back. I peeked inside the window and saw Jetson laying on the bed, shirtless with a masive slash across his stomach.

Tears overwhelmed my sight and my legs went out underneath me. A warrior called John caught me before I landed on the floor.

"I'm sorry Luna." Was what I heard before I passed out.

***

I woke up to see Sky above me, dabbing my head with a dsmo cloth. She saw my blue eyes peeking at her, she smiled and kissed my head. I stayed silent, deoressed and wrapped up in my own little world.

"Hey, babe," Perry said. I rolled my head to the side so I can get a good view of everyone. Mum was sleeping in my bed, drool hanging from her mouth. I cringed and tunred away. "You okay?" She asked. I nodded my head, my eyes wide open now.

"Look, Jetson is okaya as we know. They will give us no more uodates though. I'm sorry, girl." Zanda said sitin next to me, and on what looks like a lepeord print matress.

A tear slid down my fsce as I remembered seeing the osuned expression in my poor baby's face.

"How long was I out for?" I tried to avoid the horrible subject.

"About two days." Zanda's mum came up from behind. Sloely the girls help me sit up. Jo sat in the corner, her legs tucked in and she rested her head on them.

"Come here." I opened my arms. She stumbled up and walked over to me. She plopped down on the matress and hugged me, tight.

"Okay, well me and Perry have to start doing brea-" Zanda was cut off.

"Luna!" A girl ran over to me. She had blonde hair, just like my old colour. She stopped in front of me. Teard overwhelmed her vision. Pain then swepped through me. It looked like the pain effected everyone. The girl fell on her knees holding her heart. "Do you feel that Luna?" She asked before she passed out. I screamed out in pain. Screams followed mine, one by one a child or elder would scream in pain. I looked around me, girls falling to their knees, bowing over in crucial pain. The place wet silent you soon you could here the screams of men up above us. I fell to my bed clutching my heart and stomach.

Dust came from the ceiling were warriors collapsed on to the ground. The vibration was loud and it shook us lot a little. I knew the worst thing could happen to us. And it is close, so very close to becoming a reality.

Not a peep was made from anyone. Most of us passrd out, all my friends were long gone. That's when I heard a rattle. A quiet rattle gerked me out my thoughts. That rattle wad the handle to the door.

The small rattle then got faster and faster until there was banging on the door, but not the pleading banging. No. That attack bang. Like men were trying to get in.

It was all like slow motion. The door fell down, as the boots of men trampled all over it. The had swords in their hands, sime were in wolf form. As they invaded the area my yes started to droop again. A large wolf bardged it's way into the cells. It looked straight into my eyes.

Sudden black invaded.