Rule 19

*Next update in a few minutes will not be a chapter. Please Read*

Blaire

"Blaire!" Jetaon shouted at me. I stopped training and looked at him. He gave me a towel. I looked down at it then to him again.

"Urm what is this?" I asked. He shoved me a bag that's unopen.

"Clothes, go and shower. Dameon is taking over. Come on. Go get ready." I skeptically looking at him. I stormed off to my house where Johanna is standing.

"Finally!" She shouted. I rolled my eyes and shoved her a little that made her giggle.

I walked in and straight away dug into the bag to see...the clothes I wanted from TopShop. It was a nice oain white top but flower petals at the edges. Beautiful jeans. Their just...to die for!

"H-He got me these?" I askes.

"Yes he saw you pick them up but put them down when he down from TopMan." Jo expained. I looked deeper into the bag to see matching black lacy bra and panties.

"Jo...?" I raised my brow.

"Oh...yeah he saw them but I had to get them." She giggled. Well she probably knows what Jetsom had in plan. I saw a little note on them.

'Hello Princess,

Please wear these clothes incuding these sexy undergarments. ;) See you soon.

Love you always,

Jetson.'

I giggled and ran upstairs to put these...underwear and clothes on. Everything fit, perfectly.

I ran downstairs to see Johanna swinging a pair of keys around her finger, deep in thought. I stared at her.

"Johanna you okay?" She looked up at me startled. She laghed and waved me off walking towards her car. Obviously she's my ride.

I walked over to the car. Wow this is nice. I got in and plugged in my seat belt.

"So how's the boy?" I asked with a sheepish grin. I saw a little blush creep onto her cheeks but she played it off.

"Huh?" She asked glancig st me then the road. She stsrted to tap the wheel lightly.

"The boy, you're thinking about. Don't play dumb with ms girl." I sassed. She giggled.

"Okay a guy named Chris. He's a little bit of a geek. Blonde hair, lovely long eye lashes, glasses. H-He hates me." she whispered the last bit. My body filled up with sympathy.

"Why?" she didn't answer, just carried on driving me wherever we're going. I stayed silent and watched as Johanna drove through town. I'm not even sure of she's legal to drive. Oh well it's a small-ish town. Soon Jo pulled up to a small green park. It was nice a quiet with a light water fountain and swings in one part.

Overall it is beautiful. Being this is my first ever date, believe it or not, it's probably be the best. Jo didnt speak she only turned and smiled.

"We'll talk properly soon, just enjoy your date." She said.

"Okay." I kissed her chedk and got out the car. I stood there forma while before moving towards a small gate letting me into the park. I walked to he water fountain and stood their. It's beutifu.l Two pots, one is about two metres long with a smaller one on top. It has lovely blue lights to give it a nice scene.