Rules To Being Badass-Rule 1

Gosh teachers are annoying aren't they? I'm so lucky I'm the Alpha's daughter or oh fuck!

Sorry how rude of me. My name is Blaire Daniels. I have long platinum blonde hair that reaches my waist. Blue piercing eyes that indeed pierce you soul. I stand at 5'4 I know small. I have three brothers.

Jace and Wesley their are twins and both 18.

Ricky is 19 and soon to be Alpha when he finds his mate.

I have a younger sister she is fifteen like me! Her name is Jordan, we are twins but I'm the older one whoop! And luckily for me I do not look like her. Thank you moon goddess for giving me such a delight. Let's say she's a geek with big ray-bans on her face. Hehe but I love her and to be honest she is beautiful. But I don't want to look like anyone like identical.

I am a badass. My bro's are the football team cocky jocks. My sister is the nerd. But you gotta love her.

My daddy is the Alpha and mother is Luna.

And tomorrow is my birthday. Ahhhh! I get to find my mate who I will probably hate plus I don't want a mate. God all that lovey dovey. I just can't handle it!

Well you know enough about me now...

Anyway as I was saying my math teacher (well not really she is a stand in) shouted at me cause apparently I was flirting with some green eyed guy who can I say is H-O-T. He had blonde hair. Dark green eyes and a fit body. He is also a bad boy. Hmm.

I asked him if he was new but I know he isn't because I have had a crush on him for ages. Like years and he was about to come up with something when that damn teacher said 'miss Daniels please stop flirting and go to the head teachers office now!' so here I am at my daddy's best friends office having an amazing chat with Hector The Great!

"So Blaire your birthday is coming up tomorrow looking forward to who you mate might be." Hector said as he wiggled his eye brows.

"Well I hope it's not your son Jetson for sure." I said. Hector laughed.

"You two used to be glued to the hip!" Hector exclaimed. I shrugged. That Jetson dude is evil manwhore.

"That's when I was a goody goody and he was a nice boy. Now I'm badass and your son. Well he is a manwhore!" I said mater of factly.

"Now I can't argue with you there." Hector said as he signed some papers. "So have any ideas who you want him or her to be?" He asked.

"First of all I ain't a lesbian okay? and second yes I do he is hot fit and extremely badass a bit like your son but not a manwhore and the hot fit thing god your son is ugly." I said. I looked him in his eyes that are like mine.

"Who?" He asked with a slight chuckle.

"I don't know his name of course." I lied. Why would I tell him. Hector chuckled and shooed me out his office so I took my feet of his desk and strolled out his office. I waked down the hall when I heard footsteps following me.

I stopped and I got pushed to the wall and I saw the green eyed boy who sat next to me in class. Our noses are touching and I can smell his heavenly minty breathe.

"Who is that hot fit and extremely badass man you were talking about?" He whispered in a deep raspy voice and tilted his head to the side. I smirked.

"I wouldn't say man." I said. I leaned closer to his ear. "Now now impatient are we." I said. I felt him lean to my ear.

"Oh babe you don't know the half of it." He said. I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. We again are nose to nose.

"I would say boy. A hot fit extremely badass boy who is sixteen." I said.