Rule 6

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Ricky get the door!" I screamed but regretted it. A massive head ache came but not only that no one else replied.

I groaned and got up and ran downstairs. I got to the door into to be punched.

"Ow!" I shouted covering my face. There was a growl but then a gasp.

"I'm sorry Blaire" I heard Jetson say I pulled my hand away from my face and looked at him.

"You" I sneered. He just looked at me with guilt and anger in his voice.

"Look Blaire I thought this is behind us" He said coming in shutting the door. I sighed and walked you the lounge and no one from my pack family are here? Am I in Home Alone is this what it is?

"Look I want to see her" I decided. I looked in his eyes but he is shaking his head.

"No, nope, nah uh, nada" He said. I pouted and then got on the floor in front of him the put my hands together and did the puppy face.

"Please, pretty please" I said. He looked at me then away then back at me. He groaned and tilted his head back.

"Gah" He said and I giggled. Finally he nodded.

"Okay but I have to be with you" He said. "And give this mate thing a go" He said and I nodded. There is something else he wants to say. I know it, oh god I feel like those mind readers who say they can read mind but in reality they can't.

It feels cool though, maybe I should be a mind reader.

I got on my feet and hooked my arms around his neck as he does to my waist.

"What else is there?" I asked but he have me a confused look so I rolled my eyes badass style.

"Jetson your my mate I know when there is something your not telling me" I pointed at looking at him. He looked to the side and sighed.

"Fine, she said she has the power that she can make you never have a baby or even be pregnant" He said looking at me at the end.

I gasp. Yes I'm badass but one day I do want to settle down and have children.

"She can't do that" I said. I shook my head and tears pricked my eyes. How can she do that I may be awesome but that is one cruel thing to do! How dare she take away her ex Luna and Alpha's baby and heir of the tittle.

"So you want a child" His eyes lightens up with amusement. I laughed but nodded and smiled.

"One day" I said back curling a bit of his black hair in between my fingers. Wow his hair is so smooth. What shampoo does he use?

"Really now" He asked his smirk showing on his face. I laughed and let go and he let go of my waist. I turned around only to be tackled down to the sofa but turned around at the same time by a certain young boy.

His smirk still on his face.

"Now now did the Blaire Juliet Daniels really just say one day she will want a pup?" He asked wiggling his eyes brows. "Or is she hinting she wants a piece of me?" I asked to no one. I gasped. What a cocky bastard.

"I do not!" I giggled. Oh moon goddess I'm giggling now? I scowled silently to myself.

"Oh I bet you do" He said leaning closer to me.

"Do not" I said leaning closer by and inch.

Soon his face is right next to mine. I looked down to his luscious lips I'm dying to kiss them.