Rule 22

Sorry for the long updates, as you might of noticed I have deleted Rule 22 and Rule 23. I'm starting all over again from here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jetson

The least image I saw ran through my head. I saw a blurry picture of Blaire screaming but Damion held her arms so she couldn't get to me. It broke my heart to see Blaire like that, right now I want to see her, hold hair and kiss her hair whispering 'it will be okay', however I won't be able to. The pain in my body is excruciating.

I felt my eyes flutter my eyes open to see Blaire at the end of my bed looking out the window. I looked it the now open window. Out there were people hovering over their dead loved ones. My heart clenched, is any of my family dead? I sighed and looked back at my beautiful mate.

"Jetson?" Blaire groggily said, not looking away from the window. "My life has been crap ever since you came here. Wesley leg has been amputated. Marcus is in a rough patch. The only thing going for me is that one day you'll wake up along with I'm a auntie to three children. Paige, Isaac and Cameron." A smile spread across thinking about out niece and nephews.

"Wow," I said and nodded with my lip. Blaire's head shot me. She started glaring at me. "Hey babe." She couldn't hold the glare as a massive smile broke loose. She ran to me but the stop and looked at my stomach. I quirk a brown and looked at my dress thingy and back to her. She raised it up not caring that I'm naked. I looked down to see a bullet wound. Why hasn't it healed?

"Why hasn't it healed?" I voiced my thoughts. Blaire's eyes went glassy. She looked at me and cupped my cheek. Little sparks went off, like I was human. However I still leaned into her. She smiled and kissed my other cheek.

"I love you, Jet." She cried. I brought her down on me ignoring the pain shooting through me. She landed on me and cried in between my neck and shoulder.

"I love you too, Blaire. No matter what." A tear slipped down my face. This is all I ever want. Just a simple hug from Blaire makes me swell in joy. I hugged her tighter like she will disappear if I let. I sat her up and looked deep into her eyes.

"Blaire, who's injured. Badly." I gulped. She looked away biting.

"Your mother had a heart attack when you were taken in. Jo and your dad is fine. Wes, you know, Ricky's fine but Jace is well..."

Jace

The blackness of the place overwhelms me, truly. It is so dark here. Where am I?I looked around for a source of light. I searched but it seems like this darkness goes on forever.

"Hello?" I shouted. It echoed and then soon I heard a angelic voice.

"Jace," I turned around and saw a blinding white in front of me. "Do you no where you are?" I looked closer. The lady is wearing an long white beautiful dress right to the floor. Her hair wavy and blonde; ending at her hip. Her gold eyes shines with happiness. The moon goddess.

"Well it can't be hell." I whispered. However The Moon Goddess heard me as she let out a small giggle.

"No quite the opposite, although this is not heaven yet," I raised a brow, too confused. "We are in the in between world. The time in space where you can choose to either live or die and be in heaven. The verge of death." Moon Goddess explained.

"But I want to go home to my girlfriend and child, I love them!" I cried. Moon Goddess walked over to, laying a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"Watch." She whispered. Suddenly a child's giggle filled the room. A giggle a long to hear. I turned around to see Paige giggling, running around a coffee table. Zanda watching her. She suddenly got up to chase Paige like I used too.

"Mama, I want daddy to come home." Paige pouted. Zanda froze, but she bent down to pick Paige up. She sat down and stroked some of Paige's hair out of her eyes.

"Paige, I want your daddy to come as much as you do. I love your father to bits. You love your father to bits. But if he doesn't come home, you have to stay strong for me baby girl. Your mummy will be sad and she wants her baby with her. Let's wish love and hope will bring daddy back home." With that Paige and Zanda were gone in a puff off smoke.

Babies, children, teenager, adults and elders now filled my vision. They were talking, laughing making daisy chains and crowns. It was a beautiful yet creepy sight. They were dressed in white. Men had on a top and jeans where women and girl wore long white dresses. All hair up out of their faces.

"This could be your new home. This is were you will see lost friends, family. You will meet new people and always be learning something new. 43% of the in betweens population chose Heaven. This valley is could Haven Hills. One of the most beautiful places in heaven and will be your new home," I looked at The Moon Goddess. "So, my boy, what is your decision?"

"I..."

Jetson.

"...dead."