Rule 29

Chatter filled up the hall as people flooded in. Me and Jetson sat with the other alpha's at the front. He held my hand and squeezed it after every minute.

"Are you okay Jetson?" I asked. I true as to him and he had a nervous face on as he chewed on his nails.

"Uh-Well I'm going to be telling about our engagement today." He said. I nodded and kissed his cheek. I don't know why he is so nervous, I am the packs Luna. I love my pack so much. Shouldn't they be happy..?

Jetson got up as soon as everyone was settled.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. Me and your Luna will not be judging these fantastic acts today. All our alpha's will be."

***

The last act was on. Johanna and her friend Lola.

Lola sat behind the piano but Johanna had a guitar around her.

"Hi, I'm Johanna Quinton and on piano is Lola Cooper. We're going to sing Love The Way You Lie by Eminem and Rihanna."
Lola started to press keys and sung.

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie" Her voice was heaven. She carried on playing but Johanna started to strum the guitar.

"I can't tell you what it really is
I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now there's a steel knife in my windpipe
I can't breathe but I still fight while I can fight
As long as the wrong feels right it's like I'm in flight
High off her love, drunk from her hate,
It's like I'm huffing paint and I love her the more I suffer, I suffocate
And right before I'm about to drown, she resuscitates me
She fucking hates me and I love it.
"Wait! Where you going?"
"I'm leaving you!"
"No you ain't. Come back."
We're running right back.
Here we go again
It's so insane cause when it's going good, it's going great
I'm Superman with the wind at his back, she's Lois Lane
But when it's bad it's awful, I feel so ashamed I snapped
Who's that dude?
"I don't even know his name."
I laid hands on her, I'll never stoop so low again
I guess I don't know my own strength" Jo rapped. Very soon the song ended. It was silent before we cheered. Jetson had a big grin on his as he recorded the two.

"Whoo!" I cheered. Jo and Lol blushed. They climbed off stage. Jo hugged Jetson tight. He kissed her head. When they let go she looked at me.

"Well done J-" She cut me off by hugging. I sighed and hugged her back.

"See you later, super star." I said pushing Jo away. She waved and danced off.

***

"Third place is the glamorous Brianna!" Brianna Jones jogged on stage. She had her pink ballet kit on. Her skinny figure took her medal.

"Second place is...Johanna and Lola." My heart deflated a little but Jo and Lol looked extremely happy.

"And in first place. Ryan Timms!" Ryan jogged on. Ryan is a hip hop dancer and with two back up dancers he looked fantastic up there.

****

"Is mum okay?...okay...I understand...no no, don't apologise..." I watched from my patio door, Jetson talk to the doctor. I walked up to him after he out the phone down.

I'm wrapped my arms his waist and leaned against his back.

"She is still in critical condition. They are transferring her to the safety hospital, underground." He said. I stayed silent. He doesn't need me to talk right now.
Soon his body left my arms. I looked up to see him actually come and hug me.

"I'll visit everyday. I promise." I whispered in our silence. His body relaxed a little.

"I can't believe I'm getting married to a wonderful girl," I was about to say something but he cut me of. "I really don't deserve you, Blaire. I hated you at one point, I cheated on you. God your a strong girl to put up with me." He whispered. He sounded like he was on the verge of tears.

"Do you know why I have put up with you?" I asked. I pulled away a little to see his handsome face. He shook it. No. "Because even then I knew I loved you. We could have something and am I glad I stuck with you, if I hadn't God knows where we would be..." I blabbered. I heard a chuckled.

"I love you so so so so much Blaire. And what you're doing for my mum is the tip of the ice berg."

"I'm glad it makes you happy." I smiled and kissed the corner of his lips.
Suddenly we heard a cry. Someone charged into our house skidding around the place.

"Alpha! Alpha!"

**********

I have a case of no one updates their book within months!!!!! First it was 'Mistake' I think. Then TCPS (The Cell Phone Swap) now it's all of my books!

'The Teddybear Agreement' Is the only good book actually updating!
It's freaking annoying! Like f you start a book finish! Don't leave for months without a fucking note!!!!!

*rant over*