Rule 20

Sorry i lost inspiration on this chapter. We're on chapter 20! A big one today!

~~~~~~~

Blaire

I tossed and turned then woke up. Sun burned my eyes, with curtains wide open. I groaned and turned around. It is empty and no Jet beside me. I wiped my dry eyes and let out various different baby dinosaur noises.

"Bleady hell!" I cursed as the sun blinded me. I sat up then flopped forward too tired.

"Blaire it's mid day!" I heard mum shout down stairs. I strained my ears and heard voices. I sniffed the air but it smelt normal. I got up and saw I'm naked...aha...

I grabbed one of my favourite of Jetson's tops and my shorts walking downstairs. I saw mum, dad, Wes and Marcus.

"Hi." I croaked. Dad laughed sipping on some orange juice and straightened out his news paper. A heard a little growl come from Jetson.

"Hello honey. The doctor said you should rest." Mum said ushering me over to a seat. As I'm tired, I weakly pushed her away and walked to Jetson. He wraped me in his arms lifting me up, holding me like a child.

"Baby girl." Jetson ran his nose down my neck closing his eyes. I looked at Wes and Marcus just as they kissed.

"Hey guys no PDA." Wes growled at me. I flipped him off and hugged Jetson a little tighter.

"Riiight, says the girl who probably got some last night." I stared blankly at the couple but I knew at Jet has his cocky smirk on. Damn him.

"Wes don't talk like that around me. She's my baby." Dad scolded. Mum scoffed and shoved dad's head down. Mum looked at me shooting us thumbs up.

"Princess?" Jet asked. I looked down at Jet. Finaly I can look down at him.

"Yes my prince?" I asked. I heard dad make gagging noises. Suddenly a slap echoed through out the room. Mum slapped dad up the head.

"Your parents are taking Paige to the Zoo they wat to know if we can come along with my mum and dad?" Jetson told but asked too.

I grinned not having enough energy in me to squeal. Wes and Marcus whispered about something them looked at me.

"We want to asl you guys something...tomorrow." And with that they both walked out. Jetson eyed suspiciously then frowned. I rubbed to back of his neck snd snuggled into him.

"Oh guys ou are so cute!" Mum stated but suddenly went serious. "When do I get my grandbabies?" She asked. Dad went wide eyes matching mine and Jetson's reaction.

"I-I." Jet suttered.

"Not for a couple years maybe two or three, maybe four. I'm not ready, at least I think not, and I'm sure Jetson feels like that too. It's too early I mean it hasn't been a year since we've been together." I said. Dad smiled but mum scowled.

"Fine, meet us and your parents at our house in two hours." Mum said and walked out not leaving anyroom for discussion. Dad quirked an eyebrow then looked at us.

"That's my que," Dad got up putting the paper on the side. He started to walk off byput he turned around with a little sadness in his eyes. "Just think about what your mother said." And with that he was gone. Me and Jet stayed silent before I wriggled out his arms and cleared up peoples mess.

"Blaire?" Jetson asked. I hummed and turned the kettle on. Once I finished I turned around to see Jetson rocking back and fourh on his feet.

"Are you positive thst you're not ready?" He asked. I stood there stunned. Yes, I've always wanted pups, even if I covered that up but I'm sixteen. We're not even married.