Chapter 35

Sky

"She needs to know." Damon argued. Jordan and most of the girls growled.

"No, what she needs is a break! She lost her baby, she's weak because of her pack and her mate is on the edge of dying!" I argued my way across. Damon went silent.

We sat in a small circles made up of chairs. No one talked or opened their mouths once I said that.

"How about France?" Perry spoke up.

"What?" Lee asked. Perry rolled her eyes and slid deep into her chair.

"I have a holiday home in France. If you and Blaire would like, you could stay up there."

"But you have to come!" Jordan urgently said.

"I have two children and a Alpha to look after, no way could I possibly go up to France, not now." Perry giggled. We all awed and then turned back facing everyone.

"She needs to know!" Mr Daniels spoke up. Mrs Daniels looked at him in supposed and shiftless a little away from him.

"No no no, he doesn't mean that." Mrs Daniels said.

"Yes, dear, I do. Look. If we don't tell her now she will get angry after she went on Holliday!"

"Or we just don't tell her at all." Claire said. Everyone went wide eyes and shook their heads.

"I agree she needs to know, but just not now-" Jaxx was interrupted.

"Who needs to know what guys?" I froze and so did everyone else. I turned around to face Blaire.

"Nothing, don't you worry." I got up grabbing her arm in the way.

"How about the mall, with the girls?" I asked. Jordan, Zanda, Claire, Perry and Rosalie all got up and walked with us. We didn't give her a choice by pushing her down into the car. Guilt is swallowing me up but...this is for the best.

As I drive to the mall I saw Blaire looked down at her engagement ring sighing.

-Why did this happen to me, Sky? I know that sounds horrible by why me?- Blaire cried in mind link but in real life you would of thought she just got engage if you fell for her fake smile.

-I don't know babe, lets just try and make it through a this! Hey, Perry said she had a place in France maybe me, you Jordan and Jo should go up there for a few weeks- I tried to suggests.

-Yeah! That sounds good!- I pulled into a parking space ad hopped out the car.

"How about TopShop, Forever 21, Primark, New Look, Starbucks then home?" I asked. We all agreed to it and headed of and started out clothing journey that awaits us.

***

"Is that okay, Perry?" Blaire asked. Perry giggled and kissed Blaire's cheek.

"I'm both of your sisters, of course it's okay." I smiled at her. We took Perry in just like a normal mate and pack would and she returned us with loving hugs and kindness as a Luna should.

"So it's sorted, were leaving tomorrow." Blaire chirped. She has totally forgotten that Jetson was in a small room with a secret hidden from her. We all held masks that held secrets behind them but his one-our one-was big. Blaire deserves this, and let's be honest, it may be her last time she might ever go abroad or even on Holliday.

"Sky! Skyy!" Blaire slapped my face just as I was about to answer her.

"OW!" I groaned. The sting on my cheek was constant but the smile on her face wasn't so I smiled for her sake.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"It's okay, I needed it." I kissed her head and hugged her shoulders.

"We should get packed and say goodbye to Jetson."

"No it's see you soon, not goodbye." Blaire snapped. None of us sitting at this very table smiled it said a word. It may be a goodbye...

Jordan

I watched as my twin sister sit in a plastic chair in Jetson's hospital room. One hand clasped his hand and the other laid over the top of both of them.

"Hey Jet," She started. "I came here to say I'll be leaving, for I don't know how long. Me and a few girls are going on holiday to France. So I guess this is a see you soon." She whispered. I sold by the door looking down at her.

Tears dropped from her eyes down into Jetson's hand. I went behind Blaire and held her shoulders.

"C'mon Aire, lets get going." I said in a low whisper. She nodded and kissed Jetson's head.

Goodbye, Jetson

We made our way out the hospital and down stairs to see everyone say goodbye. Blaire tore her body away from me and hid in the corner of the room, where she sat and looked out a large window.

"Hey, babe." Leo said behind me. I turned around to see my handsome mate.

"Hey, Leonardo." I giggled. He rolled his eyes and hugged me tight. His lips brushed my ears giving me a sensational wave of want through my body.

"Only you can call me that, Jordan. Only you." His husky whisper echoed through me body.

"Mm, I like that. Don't have too much fun without me, babe." I teased, nipping on his lobe.

"How could I ever?" He pulled away, his smirked washed off his face. "Please be safe and look after yourself...and gloomy over there." He twitched his head in Blaire's direction.

I hit his chest.

"Hey that's my sister," I hissed. He boomed with laughter but gently pulled me in for a small kiss. I pulled back. "I love you."

"I love you too, promise you'll look after yourself?"

"I promise." I rolled my eyes when I saw his pinky come into my vision. I locked my pinky with his hand shook it.

I walked away from Leo and to the truck waiting outside.

"Miss Daniels." The driver-who's also cute-welcomed me. I have a small smiled and hopped into the truck.

I saw Blaire jump in next to me. I shifted to the side trying to keep my blabbering to the minimum.

Will she find out?

I will never know...

***

Blaire

Nothing was good. I knew they were all keeping a secret away from me. Jordan is acting a little more weird. She shuffles a little more away from me.

Claire and Rosalie stare at me then talk amongst themselves and then there's Sky. Her fake smile that almost reaches her ears but it stretched out like a rubber band. Her hands shoved in her pockets and she bites her lips nervously.

They're all lying to me.

"Miss Daniels, we're at the airport." The butler says. I nodded and climbed out.

I will find out the truth behind all this. No one can stop me.