Rule 16

A/N: mindlink. (-) human side. (*) wolf. (~) Creature. (^) Moon Goddess. Thanks! enjoy!.

"I'm not a baby!" I shouted at Jetson ripping my hand out of his. I placed my hands inside yet another pair of crutches. I crutched down the stairs with Jetson behind me. I have got out of hospital an hour ago and he wont leave me alone.

"Be careful, oh for god sakes." He growled. I rolled my eyes. Oh the pleasures of having a mate. I swung on the last few steps.

Jetson growled deeply but he didn't do anything. He placed his arm around my waist. I turned to look at him. He looks fine, him in a nice button up top and black jeans. However he made me wear a white dress. Ugh dresses.

The Moon Goddess got back to me, she said during the transformation I had grown hair. Now instead of blonde hair I have a dark red closing of to brown. I hate it but Jetson says it's beautiful.

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on." He said. I laughed and went on my tip toes and kissed his lips. He slowly kissed back. His other wrapped around my waist and joined them at the back.

"I love you." I mumbled on his and pulled away. His stupid grin never left his lips.

"Not as much as I love you." He said ducking his head for a quick peck. My mum then decided to walk in with everyone behind her.

"Okay children, let's get a move on. We have two people to win!" She said grabbing dad's hands. Wesley burst laughing with the rest as for Jace, he stood confused.

"Only one person can win." Jace said. I stopped laughing and hit him upside the head. He growled and was about to hit me upside the head but Jetson grabbed his wrist and twisted it.

"Okay, let's get moving. Jetson, Blaire good luck out there today."

"I don't need luck, I'm too good." Jetsom boasted. I looked at him with the 'oh no you didn't' look.

"Well you won't be saying that when I win." I smiled. He flipped his imaginary hair and stormed to the kithen door then stopped. Mum let out a little giggle. When she walked past she whispered 'You're lucky to have him'.

I smiled as I watched people walking past Jetson tapping his shoulders or saying good luck to, but I stayed behind. I watched in happiness. I watched as Jetson's smile grew as he thanked them.

He looked at me as our families filled the cars. His face shows confusion. Jetson started to walk slowly to me. I smiled as I stayed in my spot. I looked down hoping my hair wil cover my cheeks.

"Good luck, baby doll." He said. My head shot up to him.

"Baby doll?" I asked. "Hmmm not bad, better then the cheesy 'Princess Blaire'" I mimicked in a deep voice. His smiled faultered a little but he let out a small chuckle. His hand come over to my cheek, stroking it.

"I'm lucky to call you mine," He said taking hia other hand, pressinf it to me cheek. "In the past I treated you so badly, called you all those awful names. I was so blind to see the true you," He smiled. He then grabbed my hand. "Now let's go and whoop your ass!" He shouted. I burst out laughing. Again.

***

I got down from the stage after singing Hallelujah by Alexandra Burke.

I went down to the crowd. People cheered and I thanked them. Jetson is up next, the last act.

"Next up is Jetson Quinton!" Hector, his dad introduced, as he is the principal. The crowd roared as Jetson came on stage with a guitar on his back. He plays guitar?

"Hi I'm Jetson Quinton. I'm singing Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. This is for my love my girl. Blaire Daniels." He looked at me and winked causing the crowd to go wild.