Rule 17

Wesley

(Two days ago)(While Jetson and Blaire are talking)

Knock knock.

I took deep breathe smelling the scent. Apples and Chocolate. My favourite. I walked to the door and opened it. I saw him standing there.

I stood to the side and he made his way in and sat on my bed playing with my sheets.

"Hey." I said. He looked up and smiled. He got up and made his way towards me. He was a few inches taller then me. He placed his hands on my waist. He leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Hello." He whispered and rested his head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him to me. He nuzzled my neck.

"We have to talk." I whispered. He abruplty pulled away from me. He walked over to my desk chair and sat down. Okay that's my fault. It came out wrong.

I walked over to my door and locked it so no one can come in or out. I turned back around and sat on my bed.

"So um how are we going to tell them?" I asked. He looked at me suprised. His smile widened and ran to me picking me up. Hugging me close to him.

He set me down on my bed...on his lap. He hugged me from behind.

"Why don't we just sit everyone down and just tell them," He sugested. I leaned my head on his shoulder. "You drive me crazy Wes." He said. I smiled amd turned to him. I leaned forward and kissed his chappy lips.

"Hmmm I like you so bad, Marcus, so bad." I said as I drifted of to sleep.

(Now)

Marcus walked behind me but not too close. I sat down on a chair shaking a little. I am sat in between mum and Marcus.

I saw that Mum has Jetson leaning on her as she rubbed his back. I looked up at a ghostly looking Marcus. I smiled and so badly wanted to kiss his cheek. I decided I will. I don't care what my family think. I reached up and kissed his stubbly cheek.

I looked at Jetson to see who was smiling at me. He nodded. I got up and he did too. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Jetson was about 5 centimetres smaller then me.

"You and Marcus mates?" Jetson asked. I nodded. He pulled away smiling then walking to Jo.

I walked back to original seat when Jace came running in. Zanda walking behind him.

"How is she?" He asked looking at Jetson. Jetson shrugged.

"We don't know." He whispered. Jace deflated a little. He turned around and hugged Zanda to him. She hugged him back burying her head in his chest.

She has a nice bump forming. She walks around with no shoes on unless she goes out.

As you probably notice. Non of us has been to school. Well ever since Blaire has come home and diagnosed with Leukaemia. Dad had talked to the school and they have dismisses us for now. Finally.

I looked over at mum to see bags under her eyes. Tear stained cheeks. I pulled mum over to my seat wrapping my arm over her shoulder.

"Go to sleep." I said she looked up at me.

"You sure?" She askes. I nodded so she rested her head on my shoulder and driffted off to sleep. I looked around and saw that Hector, dad and Ricky are missing.

"Wheres is Hector, Dad and-"

"Ricky? I found my mate." I strained voice echoed throught the hall.