Rule 24

Me and Jordan looked around town for another note, just like the last one told us to do.

"Blaire, I can't find it anywhere!" Jordan whined. We were on our last note but it's hidden. Jordan plops down on a bench but I stood up and stared at her. Is she just giving up like that?

"C'mon Jordan, we don't know what this could lead us too but I want to know!" I growled. She looked up at me and glared. Right then I know she was going to day something smart.

"Have you heard of 'Curiosity killed the cat'." She snapped. I sighed and sat beside her.

I swung my arm around her shoulder but the shoved her forward and she stumbled on the floor.

"Bla-"

"No, Jordan! Leo might be doing something nice for you, and you're giving up! Look at you hun!-" I was suddenly cut off.

"J?" Someone asked behind me. I looked back to see Leo and Jetson standing there with sad and terrified faces. My face fell and we were silent.

"What's happened?" I was the first to brake the silence. His face, when he took a step forward, differently means something is up.

"This was meant to be a date, however someone is following us. You and the creatures. He is the one that created you." I beamed and hugged Jet. Jetson pushed me away and grabbed my shoulders you in my head.

"This is great right?" I asked. Jetson viciously nodded but shook his head.

"In the middle. Look we-all of us-need to go home and discus," He ducked his head, we all leaned in. "Alone." I knew as soon as he said that, a person is watching us. Jetson held my hand and walked me to the car.

"Are you okay?" I asked Jetson. He kissed my knuckles and continued to drive. I took in a sigh. I was just about to have my first date with Jetson but it was ruined by whoever is following me-us-

We drove for a little longer until our house came in view. Leo's car pulled up beside us, but beside them were three cars. Shay's, Rosalie's and Louis's. I jumped out the car and ran to the group giving them each a hug. I then saw a guy next to Louis.

"Who's this?" I asked. Louis hugged the guys side and kissed his cheek.

"Blaire, this is my mate. Jackson." I nodded and lead them all in. I made everyone a cup of tea. I went back into the room. Claire was cuddled with Shay, Jordan with Leo and Louis with Jacob. I sat next to Jetson and Rosalie. Jetson brought out some files.

We all started discussing. His name was Xavier. He is like the moon goddess. She said that she wants an angel and a love detector and a person who looks back on the past on the earth. She said it will do us good.

Xavier is a wizard/god. He loved the Moon goddess so much he made the love detector a male, the past seeker a female along with the angel. After long years they mated but not long after that the moon goddess found her mate. She rejected Xavier. He wanted revenge. So he placed on earth a future seeker and a devil. The moon goddess was mortified but the spell could not be undone. He is the only person to know how to undo the spell.

"So we're a spell?" Claire asked. Leo shook his head.

"No you're just a normal werewolf but with a spell cast upon you. Even if the spell doesn't exist you'll still be here." He explained.

"So what happens now?" Shay asked. Jetsons shrugged.

"Only Melissa knew but she's dead." Jetson said. Louis looked at Jacob with a scared face.

"What's Xavier's last name?" He asked.

"Montez." Jetson looked up from our entwined hands.

"I know him. He lives in America, Texas. He moves every three years so they know he doesn't age like a normal human being." Jacob smirked.

"How old is he?" Rosalie asked. Jacob shrugged.

"About one thousand years old but he looks like he's in his late twenties."

"So he's younger than the moon goddess?" Louis asked. We all nodded. I saw that Louis wanted to say an inappropriate comment but he kept his mouth closed. I smirked at him and he glared.

"So which one of you is the devil?" Jacob asked. I giggled and put my hand up. He pointed at me with a shocked face.

"Yes and we are a terrified when Brontë comes out." Jetson chuckled kissing my cheek.

"Brontë?" He asked.

"My inner devil." I said. He laughed and got up walking to our kitchen.

"Well I will be getting home and booking flights for the nine of us." Jacob said pulling Louis up.

"Woah, Jordan is not coming! It's too dangerous!" I whistled. Leo hit the wrong string there.

"Me and Leo are going to go home and chat. We'll we you tomorrow," She kissed my cheek. "Happy birthday."

"You too." I smiled.

After an hour I presume everyone left 'cause I woke up and it was only me and Jetson laying on the coach.