Rule 2

Knock

Beep

Knock

Beep

"SHUT UP!" I screamed. I slammed my fist down on my alarm. The door burst open and Ricky came in. He walked to my side picked me up bridal style then jogged downstairs with me in his arms.

I heard heavy footsteps behind us and I saw Wesley carry down Jordan. I looked at Ricky confused until I saw mum, dad and Jace in the kitchen holding two cakes.

My Birthday! Oh god how could I forget my own well mine and Jordan's birthday! Shit.

Ricky placed me on my favourite sofa which in deed is his. Wow how nice is he today. Who has taken my brother and replaced him with a loser. I laughed silently.

"Happy birthday my pricesses!" Dad said. I smiled and blew out the 1 and 6 candle. I saw on the cake is a picture of me and Jordan when we were little and at one of our parties.

"Well girls go get ready for school and when you come home we can have some cake." Mum said and kissed our foreheads. I ran upstairs and put on some thick eyeliner, denim shorts, blood red top, lether jacket and some brown boots I always wear. Mmm look good.

I walked down stairs and looked out the window to see Jordan is on her own motorbike. I smirked. Well done daddy. Hats of to ya.

I looked at daddy and nodded and he nodded back. Mum just sat there looking worried. I smiled. Mums hey always worring about their child.

I got on my own bike and started to speed off to school. I saw a space next to Jordan's bike so I parked there. I leaned against my bike scrolling on tumblr and instagram. I heard someone clear their throat.

I looked up and saw Jordan wearing a denim jacked black booty shorts and a white lace top with lether boots. Badass. The badass sisters. That's more like it. I stuck out my fist and she fist bumped it.

I swung a bag around my shoulder when I saw Jordan get nervous and a boy about 17 come over. I smiled at her and nodded. She smiled but soon our smiles are wiped off and we put on awsome smirks. This girl is good at this. They boy got to us and his eyes are filled with sadness.

Jordan didn't spare a glance at him.

"Hey Blaire did I tell you about my boyfriend?" She said smirking but it turned into a dreamy look. I snorted.

"Nope, he better be hot." I said and gave her my best pointed look. She will gulp. Now. No now. 1...2...3...now. She didn't gulp. Wow this girl has changed over night. Scary. There was a big growl.

"Oh he is. I think you know him his name is Ashley James?" Jordan said. I started to walk and shouted over my shoulder.

"He's a keeper, keep him." I shouted and walked into the school. Wow Ashley is a low life. First he tries to go out with me but then he goes after my sister. What a bastard. He will treat her right or he will be dead and I mean DEAD!!

I got to my glorious locker when I smelt an amazing smell. Intoxicating. The best smell you can smell. Pine cones and rain. I felt my eyes turning black.

I clenched onto my locker and closed my eyes taking deep beathes. I need a fag but I told my daddy I will quit so I will keep that promise no matter what. I got my books and walked off to maths.

The amazing smell got closer. Then I saw Jetson kissing the pack sluts face of. I laughed and they broke away.

"What you laughing at bitch?" Cassandra growled. I laughed again but not as hard as last time thank god.