Chapter 36

I got into the little cottage, it took my breathe away. It was so warm and it get like home. But I feel empty, emptier then I was when Jetson died for two seconds.

"Okay, do what ever you want. It's nearly half ten in the evening, so I presume we would be heading off to bed." Jordan looked down at her watch and back to me, giving me a cute smile.

"No!" Sky and Jordan pulled me outside were they pulled out a big speaker. Jordan grinned and she pushed a CD in.

The drum beat and NaNa's and guitars started.

"One, two, three, four

When I'm fat and old and my kids think I'm a joke
'Cause I move a little slow when I dance
I can count on you after all that we've been through
'Cause I know that you'll always understand

I won't act my age, no, I won't act my age
No, I'll still feel the same around you
Hey!

When I'm fat and old and my kids think I'm a joke
'Cause the stories that I told, I tell again and again
I can count on you after all we got up to
'Cause I know that you truly understand

I won't act my age, no, I won't act my age
No, I'll still feel the same around you
I won't act my age, no, I won't act my age
No, I'll still feel the same and you will, too
Hey!

When I can hardly walk and my hair is falling out
We'll still stay up 'til morning
We'll throw the after-party, oh, yeah, oh, yeah

I won't act my age, no, I won't act my age
No, I'll still feel the same around you
I won't act my age, no, I won't act my age
No, I'll still feel the same and you will, too
Hey!" I sing my heart out while dancing. I realised I haven't ring in as I started at it.

The song of Afire Love came on. I sat down on the decking and looked up to night sky, where the stars shine for everyone in the world. I always believed that a star represents one of us around the world, when one dies one shoots across the sky and falls representing the broken hearts that have fell for the man who died.

Jordan and Sky carried on dancing and I started to video them. Once the Ed Sheeran song stopped I sent the video to Jaxx and Leo.

"We're off to bed." Sky and Jordan called but I dismissed them with my silence. I felt like I am in a movie with music overplaying the screen as the audience watched me lay down on the grass.

***

I woke up to crying. I was crying, but there were little sobs surrounding me. I opened my eyes to see Jordan over me. She were laid next to me. We both felt the pain in our hearts.

My heart is truly on fire, my body went weak and my face was red with tears pouring down it.

"Please stop this pain, Blaire. It's radiating off you!" Jordan begged. I looked over at my twin and then connected our hands.

"I can't, it's Jetson." I stopped sobbing, but my tears never came to a halt.

I heard Sky's voice trying to bring me and JJ back but I was gone into the darkness.

***

"Luna?" I heard a female voice asked with a light tapping on my cheek. "Luna, you need to wake." I felt the bite of coldness nip at my skin. My eyes shot open as my breathing slimmed out of control.

"JETSON!" I screamed. The doctors tried to pin me down but I struggled against them. "JETSON! JORDAN!" I tried to claw the doctors away from me. My fangs expanded by they managed to hold me back.

"Luna plea-"

"Where's my mate?" I cried. I stopped and I saw Claire holding me. She slightly smiled.

"Blaire, I'll bring you to him."

"Claire I need to see him." I felt the tingling in my nose. I'm back England...I'm back in England.

"I will get you to him." She carried me into a wheel chair.

I clutched onto my wheel chair and rolled my head. All I can hear is my heartbeat thumping in my ears.

Claire pushed me into his room and I saw him in his bed, pale. His blackish hair covering his forehead now. He has a cute little beard and his hands laid on his chest.

"Blaire, the pain you felt in France is a...bond pain. Only you could feel it but as you have a sister who is your twin she could feel it. Blaire, Jetson is going to wake soon." I squealed a little as I held onto my baby's hand.

Claire's eyes clouded over so I left her alone. I rubbed Jet's hand and kissed it a few times.

"Luna, me and everyone have decided to tell you a big thing."

I looked over at my friend. Her eyes looked guilty. A man walked in with a baby in his arms.

"We were able to operate on you before you were taken and your baby boy was born. He's nameless and we hoped to give you him when our Alpha woke but we can't keep you from him. He's your baby boy." I looked down at my baby, the one thing that kept me sane in the cells.

"Oh my!" I cried. I cradled my boy in my arms kissing his head. I looked at Jetson and then looked at my sleeping boy. He looks so much like his dad...so so much.

"I love you, baby boy. I love you so damn much and I promise you I will protect you with everything in me. Your my baby, our future alpha." I whispered.

"C-Cody." I heard a croaky voice. I looked up to see my fiancé awake.

"Jetson!" I cried. My two boys came to me in one day. Moon goddess, how will I repay you?!

"Name him Cody." Jetson stroked my cheek. I nodded and looked down at my boy, Cody.

I helped Jetson up and he held his boy. I cried and for my camera. A Polaroid, as I took the photo of my boy I smiled. I have my family.

"I love you so much." Jetson drew my out of the memory I took a picture of.

"I would die for you," I rested my head on his. "Both of you." I cried. Jetson's hand cupped my cheek. His padded thumb stoked it as a tear fell on his face.

"I promise to protect and love both of you for the rest of my life." Jetson kissed my lips and I broke down. He kissed away my tears, my fears and my life. My boys are with me and that's all I want.

***

I walked downstairs with Cody in my hands, unfortunately Jetson can't come down for a few days. Everyone cheered and I looked that all my pack is clapping.

"As your poor Alpha is ill, I am here to announce that we have your new heir, Cody!" Everyone cried or cheered. A few girls glared at me but I ignored them, they're just childish.

Well looks like I'm a teen mum.

"Hey there mummy!" My mum cried. She was actually crying. She took hold of my baby boy and played with him while my dad looked weird.

"I find it weird that only have you mated with Jetson but now you have a child! But oh god Cody is so cute!" Dad kissed my cheek.

"Honey, how about you go and have some catch up time with daddy and we will look after our grandson." Isaac, Cameron and Paige then ran over greeting their new cousin.

"Thanks mum." I ran upstairs to see Jetson trying to eat but his hand is shaking too much.

"Hey, hey. Let me." I took the spoon and dived the soup into his mouth. After he finished his meal he pulled me to him and we just laid there.

"Where's Cody?" Jetson asked.

"With my mum." He nodded and that's how I fell asleep.