Rule 14

Blaire

"Hello Blaire nice to see you again." My doctor said giving me a little hug before we both sat down. His eyes landed on Jetson.

"Doctor Harley, this is Jetson my mate." I said smiling boldly at him. Talking of bold, yes I am. The medicine made it fall out.

"Hello lovely to meet you," Jetson took a seat amd Harley started talking. "Okay well your cancer is getting better, you seem to be doing well. However your family says you are still very tired. Have you been sick?" Harley asked.

"Um about once or twice." I said wincing at the falshbacks.

"With blood?" I only nodded. Harley sighed but nodded as he started to write notes down on the paper in front of me. I turned to Jetson who is already staring at me. He grabbed my chin a little, leaned down and pecked my lips like he would get told of by the police if they saw.

"Jetson what if I die?" I ask. He face fell and sadness took over. I hated to see him like this but I've been dieing...okay not a good term. I've been waiting and waiting and waiting to ask him this. He looked back at Harley then me again.

"We'll talk about it when we get back home." Yes home, he is staying at mine during the week but at weekend I go to his so I can see my maybe future pack, Jo and his parents.

"Okay, you promise?" I asked holding my pinky up and did the puppy dog face. His face immediately lit up like a boy in Christmas day. He hooked his finger with mine and locked it with our thumbs. Jetson leaned forward amd kissed my fore head. I closed my eyes as the kissed lingered a little before Harley started to talk.

***

"Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" The person did a loud gasp before starting again, "Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-"

"What can't you see me and Zandra are talking!" I screamed and looked over at the kitchen door to see Marcus smirking. I got up and ran to him. Marcus moved back to Australia after the week was up but my cousin told-well ordered him to come here after training. Here his is.

"Oh Marky I mwissed yoouuuuu!" I said kissing all around his face. I was abruptly pulled away from the Alpha Jetson! Haha joking!

"So you a Luna yet?" Marcus asked. He looked at me with admiration in his eyes. I shook my head and laughed. Good timing big bro I was just thinking about this. Damn we should be TWINS! Oh wait triplets...Jordan haha.

Speaking of my little sister Jordan she broke up with Ashley! Why, well she couldn't handle him he was leaving her out on everything and she wants her mate but ya know! I told her to make the little bitch pay. Yes I said bitch! Deal with it my man!

"No! Somebody," I said pointing a thumb at Jetson, "wants perfect timing, the perfect way!" I laughed. Marcus smirked at Jetson and pinched his cheeks.

"Awe didums," Marcus pouted. Jetson scwatted his hands away and stomped of to our room. "Poor boy, should have done it sooner." Marcus crossed his arms laughing.

"Anyway I should be getting back to Zanda she wants a favour." I said pointing behind me. He looked at my face and brought me into a big bear hug.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of left you," He said nuzzling my neck. "Look at you boldy." He teased as he pulled away. I pulled away and sighed looking around. This is a sore subject for me. I want my hair back and I would kill somebody for hair.

"I have to get back, oh um Wes wants you to drop by his room and say hi?" I questioned. Marcus stiffened and froze but nodded and ran up stsirs. Okay that was weird...