Rule 25

God guys you got me worried that this book is going down hill however it picked it self back up again! I'm getting excited with the 'mystical stuff'!

On with the book!

***

I sat on my bed pissed. Jetson is so fucking annoying! I curled up with Ricky on my bed as Perry is away. We are both alone.

Flashback

I sighed as I clicked play on my favourite film, It's A Boy|Girl Thing.

"I love big buts and I cannot lie! The other guys can't deny!" Me and Jetson both sang together as that main character sung it. Jetson sat next to me laughing but I stopped a long time ago. I realised, today, not once has Jetson touched me. In anyway, shape or form.

We carried in watching the movie. I brushed my fingers across his but he didn't make a move to hold my hand. Everything stopped around me. My claws suddenly came out.

"Uh...I need to go to...to the um bathroom." I stuttered. Jetson replied with a simple 'Okay'.

I got in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My hair is floating and is glowing red slightly. My eyes got darker then started to go from a dark red to a bright red.

I leaned over the sink while clutching it slightly. I closed my eyes taking deep breathes. I heard everything surrounding me.

"No she's in the bathroom...I doubt she can hear me...maybe next week but I need to make an excuse...how am I just not meant to turn up at America?!." The conversation carried on. Jetson trying to come up with excuses to not coming to America with me. Tears streamed down my face.

I looked in the mirror wiping the tears away.

"Jetson, I'm staying at mum's and dad's until I leave for America." I called. I packed my bag quickly and ran downstairs.

'I'm staying over.' I said to Ricky and Daddy.

I walked straight passed Jetson on the phone. As I was about to walk out. I heard Jetson say:

"She's gone."

End Of Flashback.

"He doesn't know why you're here, or even cares?!" Jace exclaimed. He walked in a few minutes ago with Ricky. He saw my tears and called Wes and Marcus round.

"Yes." I answered. Marcus rubbed my back as I silently sobbed. I made my brothers promise not to go and beat Jetson up, or speak to him.

"I've always hated him, I have." Marcus whispered. I cried in his shoulder and fisted his shirt.

"I'm sorry, Blaire, but I have to go. The twi-" He stopped himself when I looked up him. "Maybe the twins can come here, they're great for cheering up people!" Ricky clapped as he called Perry to tell her then plan.

"Where's my devil?!" I heard Jacob call up fro the bottom of the stairs. I ran down to him and jumped in his arms.

"Jacob!" I laughed. I heard groans and growls.

"It's like watching Twilight, this is." Wesley said.

"Trust you to watch that." Shay laughed. We all sat down on the sofa and chatted. Some people like Louis, suspected something suspicious going on with me and Jetson. I felt water build up in my eyes at the mention of him.

'Don't be such a wimp!' Starry spoke. I rolled my eyes. she howled in pain, his wolf hates Jetson for dismissing us like that.

"So we're leaving tomorrow, for America. Is that okay?" Louis asked. They agreed loudly but I say there just silently nodding.