Rule 9

I stared at him, took my sunglasses off and put them in my pocket. When I looked up at him again he smiled but I didn't.

"No, but clearly to you yes, so yes now I'm thinking that." I whispered and looked to he ground. I stared at it.

"Blaire, when I tell you this don't get mad." I heard Jetson whimper. I waited for his response but I didn't hear it.

"Fine." I said sitting down on the hard, grey concrete.

"Blaire, I've got a girl pregnant." He said. I sat there staring at my motorbike. He is a father, but not to mt child. My child won't be his first. I got up, dusted away the invisible dust from my bum and walked off. I put my ray bans on again and walked to maths.

***

I sighed heavily as I pushed the last suitcase in the upper shelf. I sat down on the white and blue patterned chair. I snuggled further into the leather material that is keeping me warm. I put my headphones in as the girl next to me is writing on her apple computer. I watched her.

...The door slammed shut. It echoed for a moment, but the house went silent. Lucy sat there, her bed thinking at the past event. Her black walls enveloping her in darkness. Wet, salty water rushed down her cheeks. She didn't wipe them. Her heart aching, she got up only to be slammed to the floor by her own feet. Her muscles relaxed, eyes boring, a dull green colour slowly being replaced but a lighter shade nearly making them look grey. She wanted it to all end...

I turned away. I looked down at my phone to see a new book updated on wattpad. The Shining Locket. (not a real book)

There verse was the same as the girl next to me.

"Ur hi, I'm Blaire are you the author of The Shining Locket?" I asked. She turned around shocked to hear my voice. She blushed and nodded.

"Hi I am one of your followers and readers, great book." I saod then turning to the window looking down at Britain. I'll miss home but my cousin is in need and I need space.

***Flashback***

Hi mum dad, brother's and sister,
I'm writing to say Iam visiting Lola in Australia. She called, oh and I need a few weeks away so I will see you in July two months away. Call me when you can and vice versa.
Love you,
Blaire Juliet Daniels

***End Of Flashback***

I left school early to get away from everyone. Zanda Carlee, was the name of the girl Jetson got pregnant. She is pretty, blonde, non peirced, make up and fit with a buldge to her stomach. Everything Jetson would want in a girl.

She came to me said that she wasn't going to abort the baby no matter what so I left.

I might even live in Australia.

I felt a faint, soft tap on my shoulder. I looked to see the girl looking at me confused.

"You're not Australian, British. Holiday?" She said in a deep Australian accent.

"No seeing my cousin, maybe moving out here." I said back smiling slighlty. A lopsided smile. She smiled at me, beaming and turned back to her computer, maybe writing anoher book or chapter.

It took me a few hours to get my bag in the shelf above me so we should be landing in about 5 minutes.

"Passengers please buckle up we are about to land." Even better then 5 minutes. I buckled my sest and turned my phone off.

***

"Hey mum!" I cheered down the phone in my room at Lola's house.

"Blaire!" I heard my family shout. I think my father or maybe Ricky growled.

"So are you safe at Lola's house?" Wesley asked. I nodded but then remembered I'm on the phone.

"Yes, all safe and sound. No need to worry about me," I said with a chuckle, "Guys can I talk to mum, alone?" I asked everyone there.

I heard shuffling and goodbues beig called when I can only hear my mum's voice.

"Yes baby girl?" Mum asked. I took a breathe.

"Mum Jetson's going to be a father." I whispered. Mum gasped.

"I told you not to d-"

"To another girls child," I cried. Yes I cried. The line was silent. "Mum...L-Lola said I can l-live here!" I cried even more. Mum was still silent. Until I heard a sob.

"I'm sorry Juliet," Mum said. Sometimes that's what my mum calls me. "You can live there as long as you like, but visit us." Mum sobbed.

"Thank you mum I love you so much!"

"I love you to my baby be safe call me tomorrow!" she made a kissing noise then hung up. I broke doen in tears right then and there.

Buzz Buzz

I looked at my phone.

From Jetson:

Where are you? Xx

***

From Jetson:

Please come home! Xxxx

***

From Jetson:

I'll do whatever it takes to make the abortion happen xxxx

***

To Jetson:

It's the thought our child won't be your first child. The thought of hsving a dead child. I'm not in Britain.

***

From Jetson:

Our baby will be my first! I'll prove that fetus is not mine!!! xxx

***

To Jetson:

Bye Jetson, look after him/her for me...

***

Rule 9-Buisness Pushes People Away

Sorry short chapter

I'm going to update more so magbe tomorrow there will be a longer update

byeee

don't forget to

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW

-Miaaaaaa