Chapter 38

Jetson stood in front stood in front of me, protecting all of his pack. I looked around and growled, the women scurried off but the Warriors stood tall and puffed out their chests.

"Xavier." Jet greeted, disgusted drenched his voice.

"Jetson." Xavier chuckled. Behind him was wolves with visible smirks, as they looked around our land. They shifted pack but weirdly they shifted back with shorts on.

Two of the caught my eye. Identical twins, and they had cheeky smiles. They looked at me and winked. I narrowed my eyes at them and hid Cody more as they stared at my baby.

"I'm guessing the Mood Goddess came down." He sniffed the air. I winced and was a little upset that he still knew what her scent is.

"What do you want, Xavier?" I asked. Jetson came and stood next to me. Jo and Tyler stood behind me, they took Cody.

"You...dead," He said. "You see, no devil should try and stop their spell, you should be thankful."

"Thankful that I nearly killed my best friend?!" I screamed. I felt my eyes darken as I took a step forward

"Yes." He looked at the twins and nodded. They advanced forwards and stood in front me. One went to stand next to Jetson.

"Kyle." Xavier said in a playful tone. Kyle put his hand out for Jetson to shake but Jetson only looked him in the eye. The other twin stood in front of me.

He took a price of my dark hair in between his fingers.

"Hi," He let my hair fall. He chuckled as he looked up at my family. "I'm Taylor." He walked around me I'm circles. I kept Brontë and waited for the moon goddess to signal me. I stood there but Brontë and Starry want to come out but I forced them down.

"Hi, I'm sure you know who I am." I greeted. Xavier rolled his eyes and stood next to Taylor.

"Taylor here is my little sister's boyfriend. He wanted to see what a devil looked like."

"Plain." Jetson started to growled but Kyle held him back. I looked back to see Jo and Tyler walking away with Cody.

I looked back to Jetson and looked back. Kyle had him by his arms and neck. Kyle is a alpha.

Jetson tried to fight him off but failed.

"Maybe I should find the other creatures."

^Now^

Brontë took over me. Everything was a blur. But all I know is that Xavier was his hwolf. He kept pouncing on me but I fought him off. I heard cries. I heard the familiar cries of my mate.

I heard Jetson call my name but I sunk more into Brontë.

Jetson

Her hair flowing, and her skin burning red.

Her hand swing for Xavier's wild head but he bent down and grabbed her arm. He but deep into it, blood oozing out blue. Slowly turning red.

"Blaire!" Brontë nor Blaire listened. Xavier pinned my girl down. I tried pull away from the alpha but nothing I could do would let his grip loosen. I cried more more and I saw Brontë get weaker.

He bit her side and soon Brontë turned into Blaire. Blaire laid there staring at me. Blood ran down her face like tears. I cried more. She gave me a weak smile then looked up at Xavier.

Xavier is covered in his and Blaire's blood I looked around but his pack stayed and so did mine.

"Fight!" I screamed. My warriors charged at his and his attacked mine. My arms stayed where they were. He kept a hold of me, making me watch my pack suffer.

I watch as my best friend went down. Damon got tackled and bit making hi shift almost admittedly.

More and more pack member fall to the ground, injured. No help at all to kept them alive.

"Get away from her Xavier!" I screamed. He turned to me and shifted.

His nail trailed down her cheek. He grabbed a silvers knife and kissed it, it didn't burn him.

I winced but tried to get out Kyle's grip. He held me tighter pulling me back.

"Blaire!" I screamed. She looked at me, her smiled was full of love and want.

His pack left mine and retreated leaving only me, Kyle, Xavier and Blaire.

"Please don't hurt her." Xavier shook her head.

"I have to."

"No you don't Xavier! You don't have to do anything like this, just leave me and Blaire and Cody alone! Please." Xavier shook his head and pulled up Blaire. Blood ooze out of her. She weakly leaned on him and he put a knife to her stomach.

"No please!"

Xavier winced as the knife went through her stomach. She screamed and Brontë suddenly came back. She pulled the knife out of her. Like lightning she turned around and stabbed him. Again and again.

Kyle let go of me and ran in the woods. Xavier definitely died but I don't care. All I care about is my dying mate on the floor.

I got up and ran to her. I held her cheeks in my hand and cried when in saw the massive Crimson stain on her shirt.

I put her head on my lap. Her eyes wide open and she smiled at me.

"I love you, Jetson. Both you and Cody very much." I cried and saw one of my smears falling on her face.

"Please don't leave. Wd haven't even got married. Cody needs his mum."

"What did I say?" She asked me. I shook my head.

"You're not dying Blaire! Not now! I am the one to die first! I am! I don't want to live without you! We will die together when we're older!"

"I love you Jetson."

"I love you Blaire." He hand found my cheek.

"Don't worry about me, okay? I'm healing, see?" She moved my hand and hers out the way.

Her cut was just about healing and so have the other bite marks.

"It will stop soon Blaire, I need to get you to a doctor."

"No!"

"Blair-"

"No Baby, I want to be with you." She smiled weakly at my. I put my head on hers and closed my eyes. M

"I love you so damn much Blaire." I opened my eyes to see hers closed.

"So much."

******

Okay so I have a question, long wait but longer story or short wait and short update?