Chapter 40

I decided that me and my boy will go matching. I placed his black top on that had a picture of buzz light year on it and some chinos and a white bandana in his hair.

I had on a plain black tee with borne chinos and a red bandana. People didn't even miss that we were watching. The older women just laughed said 'Such a great Dad' but the younger girls would giggle and hug Cody.

"Cody!" Isaac came running over and scooped in his arms. Isaac for some reason looks like he's five and Cody looks like he's two. That's just how werewolves grow until they hit eight, they look eight.

"Isaac." Cody hugged the older boy.

Perry and Ricky came running downstairs of their house when they heard Cody's name.

"Hey, Jetson." Ricky said and he gave me a bro hug. Perry went behind Isaac and soon Cameron came runny out the kitchen with chocolate all around his mouth.

"I was wondering if you could look after Cody today, I have a lot of things to sort out?" I asked. Perry beamed and agreed admittedly

"Of course." The boys squealed and went and to jump on the sofa.

"Boys." Ricky said, making Isaac and Cam say sorry.

"Thanks mate," Ricky muttered something and smiled at me. "Bye Cody, I'll see you at six." Cody ran to me and gave me a big hug.

"Bwye Daddy." He kissed my cheek before running off with the boys.

***

Somehow I managed to get a few hours of sleep before Wes ran into my office.

"Jet! It's Bee!" I ran out on office I see my angel sitting up in bed looking around frantically.

"Blaire!" She looked at me and then melted in my arms. My babys' awake. She's awake.

"I've missed you so so much." I whispered in her ear. I felt tears pour down my face and soon there was a wet patch on my neck from Blaire too

"Where's my boy?" Blaire asked.

"Mummy!" I turned around to see Perry outing down my little guy. Cody ran towards us and jumped on his Mum.

"Oh Cody!"

That night me and Blaire danced our night away and started to plan our wedding.

***

I awoke to Blaire singing. I got up followed her angelic voice all the way downstairs where she had a sleeping Cody in her arms.

She looked up, her long eyelashes curving as she looked through them. She put Cody down and made sure he was comfortable before she made her way over to me.

"You're amazing, Jetson Marcus Quinton." She lowly said. I held her close to my chest and rocked us slowly; we danced.

"I love you Blaire Juliet Daniels." I whispered in her ear and I felt a shiver tremble down her spine.

"I love you much more than you know," She whispered to me. "And I can't wait for me to become Blaire Juliet Quinton." A tear slid down her face as she smiled so proudly at me.

"We can finally be a family."

♡♡♡

Sorry for such a small update it's just a little fill in and a big small fill in it is.