Chapter 41

Jetson

When I galloped down stairs, I saw Cody scream and run around the sofa. He had his nappy on and nothing else.

"Dada!" He placed his fingers to his lips. "Shh!" My eyebrows furrowed but placed my fingers to my lips like Cody did. I peeked over the sofa to see Blaire sleeping.

I held up five fingers to Cody.

Four...

Three...

Two...

One...

"Mummy!" Both me and Cody shouted, but Cody jumped on top of Blaire.

She jumped from her sleep but caught Cody when he nearly fell. She looked up at me and glared.

"Hey." I said smoothly but she carried on glaring until she looked back at my boy.

"Hey, you ready to run with mummy in the woods?" Blaire asked Cody.

"No!" I was like a ninja as I jumped in front of the pair. "I mean, you need to help with the wedding." I corrected myself.

Blaire giggled and shook her head.

"Okay, how about Cody comes with Mummy to go and see my friends Sky, Claire and Rose?" Blaire turned back to the excited and giggling Cody.

"Yay! Auntie Claire makes yummy pancakes!" He jumped from Blaire and run up the stairs.

I sat down beside my soon to be wife and she snuggled to my chest. I look down and pulled her chin up and gave her one big fat kiss.

It was long and slow, neither of us making a move to deepen it.

"I love you Blaire." I hummed.

"Good, you wouldn't mind if I went to the mall today with the girls for Cody." She jumped from the sofa and ran upstairs where Cody went.

I sighed and leaned against the back cushions. Happiness bubbles inside of me once again.

I have the love of my life back again, safe and sound. Not only that but my son now has his Mum beside him.

"Daddy!" I heard Cody call from the top of the stairs. I looked up to see blood trickle down his elbow.

I chuckled and walked up stairs and picked my crying boy up.

Blaire heard the cries and rushed out her room only to fall over.

"Blaire!" I ran to her but she burst out laughing when I touched her wrist.

She got up and smiled at Cody. Her arms stretched out and I put Cody in her arms.

"Awe, what happened Cody?" Blaire asked and she got up off the ground and went downstairs. That's when I saw she was only in short shorts and a sports bra.

"I fell over and cut my elbow." He sobbed. I shook my head laughing a little but Blaire turned around and glared at me.

"What are you laughing at?" She asked.

"He is the clumsy one, always falling." I chuckled. This made Blaire chuckle too as we all walks down the stairs.

Just then everything hit me, I'm engaged to this wonderful girl, we already have a son and we aren't married. As Blaire went to the play room with Cody I went to my office to phone loads of people.

"Hey, Mum. Can you tell Dad and Damion to get ready, we're going Suit shopping. Also tell Wes, Mr Daniels, Ricky and Jace, also little Cam and Isaac." I ended the call after Mum and me discussed everything.