Meeting of the Pros

"It has recently come to my attention that the pro hero office in the island of Nabu has had its resident pro heroes retire. I see this as a wonderful opportunity for the students of class 2-A to become temporary resident heroes on the island. At least for two months or so until a new set of heroes can start living on the island." This statement from Nezu begins the meeting of several pro heroes on UA's campus.

"I don't see this as much of an issue, especially considering the shier power of Midoriya Izuku, or Shimura Izuku now I guess. I'm not sure what he calls himself." Snipe says typing on a digital keyboard on the large desk pulling up a file on the son of All for One.

"He is still Midoriya Izuku. Though his file is extensive in the quirk category. It seems Midoriya Izuku, Bakugou Katsuki and Todoroki Shouto are going to become UA's next big three after this semester. With the 50 quirks in his repertoire it seems as though we have a prodigal hero born from the depths of pure evil." Ectoplasm replies reading though the extensive list.

"Power isn't the answer to everything, I've had to teach that lesson to many students who thought they were hot shit, much like Bakugou. What I am concerned about is his limit, what is the limit of quirks he can take before it starts to affect his body and mind. His father has existed for centuries and his mind is like diagnosing the entire psychiatric disorder book on one man." Aizawa remarks, "Look at this, Spring like limbs, bone screws, several power enhancers, jet force, shoulder mounted jets, internal storage, hyper regeneration, instantaneous regeneration, rewind, warpgate, shock absorption, air walk, muscle augmentation, telekinesis, telepathy. The list just goes on, we may have the perfect all powerful hero on our side but what's the limit of his body and mind?"

"So far, his mental state has been slightly unstable leading up to the resurrection of Nana Shimura. After it seems to have stabilized but it's clear he has a darkness in him, it seems that the All for One quirk is tied to a person's anger judging by how powerful he became fighting Overhaul. The emitter quirk he had at the time wasn't that powerful in basic quirk tests we ran here at UA but when facing that villain, it was powerful enough to instantly vaporise a hole through that giant villain and detonate with nearly a half kiloton explosive yield. That is 10 times greater than anything Katsuki Bakugou has produced with his gauntlets at their fullest capacity. From what I have been told by Izuku himself, he has given that particular emitter quirk to a young boy named Jun at the cultural festival. He gave another to a young girl named Matsu during the weekend they spent at their parents homes, that quirk in particular was the quirk that formerly belonged to Yu Hojo of the Eight Precepts." Nezu continues.

"I am all for giving them the opportunity of working at an actual hero agency in Nabu, it will be plenty experience in the actual world of hero business and the worst crime that has happened there in the past 5 years is the run of the mill purse snatching." All Might states, clicking a vote for the agency internship at Nabu. "As for his daughter, Midoriya will be leaving young Eri with his mother, myself and Nana Shimura. UA will not have to worry about supervising her while he and young Uraraka are away."

"Speaking of, that was the next issue that has come to our attention, Chiyo has discovered that her height is alarming. She is not growing, not even in the slightest and she has been living with Midoriya Izuku for 13 weeks. Eri is more than healthy, they have been caring for her better than my own parents did with me. Chiyo suspects it could be ramifications of having Overhaul constantly destroy and reconstruct her body. It has damaged the pituitary gland in her brain and her body is no longer capable of releasing growth hormones. Izuku has offered to use his quirk to try to reverse it or affect the gland directly but Chiyo wishes to go through a safer and less invasive method in feeding her amino acid rich foods that help in brain development. If all else fails she will prescribe growth hormone supplements and have her go through surgery. The last option is a last ditch effort." Midnight says, pulling up a hologram of Eri's medical file from Recovery girl and displaying it for the others to read.

"What of the attack on Deika City? Reports say a man with long white hair and a respirator around his neck, mouth and shoulders attacked the city with and I quote: 'Destructive force akin to an apocalypse brought on by the god of death.' We know little of this man but from the little intelligence we have on him. He has multiple quirks." Vald brings this up before showing the video of the destruction caught on CCTV cameras around the city.

"I believe he is the other All for One holder that Izuku has mentioned. He has only called the man Nine but we have no idea what quirks he has. Endeavor lost him in the armored convoy the night Midoriya Izuku was brought to the hospital. Ever since then he has been lying low until now." Present Mic twists the sides of his mustache thinking of what to say next.

"Now, personally I believe Midoriya Izuku is more than powerful enough to defeat this Nine fellow. As for this internship at Nabu. I am also all for allowing them to take part in running this agency for a few days. Seeing as some of them are in relationships and will be without supervision, I think it would be wise if we provided contraceptives for, ehem, safe practices." Present Mic reasons, Aizawa merely sighs before wording it in a less censored version of what he just said.

"Give Iida a bunch of condoms because we already know those damn horny teenagers are going to be fucking each other's brains out. Kaminari and Jirou have already been caught on more than one occasion." Aizawa slams his hand on the table and then rips a sake gourd out from a pocket inside his hero costume.

"The doctor sai-"

"I know what he said, I can just get quirk vault to fix my damn liver. Shut up and let me cope." Aizawa snaps at Mic before drinking the entire contents of the gourd in one go.

"Should we be stopping this? I don't think this is a very workplace professional thing to be happening." Midnight says pointing to Aizawa as he greedily drinks the sake.

"He has his coping methods, so long as he isn't belligerent drunk in front of students I will allow it. Though I will admit it has gotten worse in past years, it seems that this class in particular is a hassle for him." Nezu says brushing off Aizawa's day drinking.

"I'm also voting in favor of this, it would give my class some opportunity to get some much needed training while they're away at Nabu." Vlad adds clicking the vote button on the display in front of him.

"This gives me more time to train up my apprentice Shinso to potentially replace Kouda or Mineta in class 1-A. I'm all for them going away for a few days." Aizawa says happily adding his vote.

"Well, before they leave Midoriya and Bakugou have to get better. They seem to have gotten sick from getting caught out in the rain. Aside from those two, I believe they are more than capable of running the agency." Snipe adds his vote.

"Who else is in favor of this little venture for class A?" Nezu asks. Mic, Midnight, Ectoplasm and All Might all vote in favor for their internship. "So it is settled then, the students of Class A will go to Nabu Island in two weeks time, or however long it takes the author to purchase the movie and watch it." Nezu says as he dismisses the meeting.