1st Day Back

A week had passed since the experience with the class at the hospital, in that time Izuku had spent it at home with his mother going over old photos of him and his father. Strangely most of them had his head distorted in a way that Zencho would be unrecognisable or outright missing entirely. The one they did have brought chills down Izuku's spine, the exact same face that he saw in his visions was smiling back at him in the camera. There was a second boy in the picture as well, he had bluish grey hair and some very tired looking eyes but he looked genuinely happy next to his younger self. Izuku asked his mother who the other boy was and she told him that his name was Tenko Shimura and that Zencho was looking after him as a favor to the boy's father. Tenko looked very familiar to Izuku before realising that Tenko was the name of Toumura and that he was brought up with Tomura as a young boy before his father left. Izuku asked his mother if he could keep the photo but instead she had him make a copy of it to preserve the original as she still had no idea of her husband's true identity.

Izuku brought the photo back to All Might and explained that his mother knew nothing at all of what had happened or who Shigaraki Zencho even was. He goes on to explain that he knew Tomura when they were little and had even been close with him in his early years but only knew him as Tenko. All Might ponders on this for a while theorising on how they could bring Tomura back to the side of good and undoing the corruption that All for One had done on him. Izuku explains that Tomura seemingly had no memories of Izuku either in his hostile demeanor towards him before the procedure took place. Then there was the issue of the man they simply knew as Nine, all that he knew was that Nine was both his name and limit, but that limit was to something they had no idea. Their best assumption was that Nine was another holder of All for One but the question was if he could take All for One from Deku or even One for All for that matter. Izuku remembers that All Might had said that One for All can't be taken by force and adds on in saying that All for One acts like a dragon. It's greed holds onto each quirk it takes for dear life and by its nature loathes giving away quirks.

We find the now All powerful cinnamon roll relaxing by himself in the new dormitories at UA. He asked Hatsume to commission some quirk represents to keep his All for One quirk from acting up and activating when he's least expecting it. For the most part it only ever flares up when he's hungry but his normal bodily hunger and the quirk's hunger are two very different things. Izuku and All Might explained this as best they could to Nezu and stressed that the longer Izuku goes quirk starved the more dangerous he can and will become. Because of this Nezu had contacted Detective Tsukauchi about having Izuku take quirks from convicted felons in the local prisons and Tartarus in a periodical cycle to keep his quirk hunger satiated.

"Well this is boring. I guess I can go train and figure out what all my quirks can do. Most importantly I need to learn how to control them out right. Which one should I start with, probably should be a mobility one first. All for One could fly as if he was standing on air so I am going to try to do the same." Izuku says in his usual muttering word vomit before getting dressed in some training clothes before wandering around the dorms to find the training grounds.

"Why did they build these a kilometer away from the school? They probably think that my class would burn them down at some point. Knowing Kacchan or Todoroki. Alright, I need to learn how to fly, or atleast float in the air." Izuku thinks out loud walking towards the training ground holding a few garbage bags he decided to take with him so his classmates wouldn't have to worry about doing those chores later.

"Good Morning." A face says from the wall as Izuku walks past it.

"Good Morning to you too." Izuku replies before looking back at the face seeing a blond haired man with blue eyes and a grin on his face. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"You're that lively first year I've heard about. The so-called son of All for One. I couldn't help but overhear you were wanting to learn how to use one of your quirks right? How to fly?" The face asks. "I'm Mirio Togata by the way."