Multi Quirk Combatant Joint Training Invitation.

Endeavor sat silently reading over the email that had been sent from the principal of UA, this was interesting indeed. The middle aged new number one pro hero sat back in his chair and sipped his cognac. All Might had spoken to him while his son was away on Nabu Island during the villain incursion on the island and the topic of that conversation still echoed in his mind. He was told everything about All for One, and of his son Izuku Midoriya. He read the reports on the Shie Hissaikai and saw the tapes, but he couldn't imagine a being of that level of power, let alone another one. But here it is, and now he will get to meet him in person, well. He met him when he was recovering from the rescue all those months ago but that felt like an eternity to the hero.

Endeavor, Todoroki Enji.

It has been many years since you attended my school and graduated from the hero course but I am inviting you to a training exhibition with both the Class A and B students. Attached to this email is a file containing the police reports of the attack that had taken place on Nabu Island this past month, along with it the information that all the students in Class 1-A are now capable of using multiple quirks thanks to a one, Midoriya Izuku. Furthermore another student now has the ability to use the All for One quirk, a certain rambunctious boy named Bakugou Katsuki. I would not be writing this email just to inform you that UA now is housing two All for One wielders without reason. It is because these two possess that quirk that I am contacting you. I ask that you attend a two day training exercise between the two classes that will pit them against either Midoriya or Bakugou in as close a situation as it can get to fighting a multi-quirk user or All for One/Shigaraki Tomura himself.

Let me know at your earliest convenience if you're able to attend, as we need every hero we can who can fight a foe with All for One or with Multiple Quirks.

Sincerely, Principal Nezu.

A thought occurred to him for just a moment, what if Midoriya was to give Shouto this power, but that moment was fleeting at best. Taking a sip from his liquor the pro hero responds to the email, agreeing to attend the event in the next few days. After writing the response, he accessed the link through the secure Law Enforcement/Heroics servers and opened the first document. What came up on screen made his blood run cold, it was an abomination. The feted decaying headless corpse of the Dracolich Nomu as well as the disembodied skull itself photographed in the police report stared back at him. As he studied the photo, that icy feeling in his veins got worse and worse, to the point he was unconsciously heating himself with his own quirk just to stave off the bone chilling fear he was experiencing. Under the photograph were the detailed events and class statements of what had occurred during the siege on Nabu Island as well as the All for One user who was present on the island. The list of quirks that the Nomu and Nine had in their arsenals caused endeavor to swallow a lump of anxiety in his throat. How far behind were the heroes compared to the villains in the eternal arms race of Good and Evil? Then there was the boy, the son of pure evil itself trying to be the counterbalance to the force that would destroy the world. Endeavor put his glass down and pressed his fingers together in thought. It was almost 35 years ago that he was at that school and now he was about to go back again to be a student once more. Learning to fight against a wielder of All for One the hard way. By fighting one.

At UA

"I've sent the information out to the heroes that you have requested for this exercise now I wish to know what you are going to be teaching both the heroes and students in utilizing the All for One quirks of both Katsuki Bakugou and obviously Izuku Midoriya." Nezu questions the other members of staff.

"All of the students in Class 1-A now possess multiple quirks. Now with the knowledge that Tomura Shigaraki has awoken and now possesses All for One himself, we must learn how to combat other quirk thieves." Aizawa repeated himself in his typical deadpan tone.

"This exercise will pit eight teams of five students and a pro hero against either Midoriya or Bakugou in a controlled environment. Their goal is to defeat or capture them while on the other side Bakugou and or Midoriya will be trying to incapacitate all of their adversaries as if fighting off an army of villains. The two will be instructed to attack the city much like a villain normally would but once the bout starts their opponents are the other students. This will teach the teams how to deal with a multi quirk user and our resident All for One users how to better combat multiple opponents." Midnight's explanation gains nods of approval from the other heroes about the room.

"Only problem is that theres 38 students not including Bakugou or Midoriya so I suggest that we invite Camie utsushimi from Shinketsu Academy as well as promote Hitoshi Shinso, my protege from class 1-C to Class 1-A and have this be his entrance exam into the hero course following his performance in this years Sports Festival." Aizawa continues. "While Gentle and Aiba are available they have yet to finish their remedial courses and take the full entrance exams themselves."

"Which of us do you believe should take part in this as well?" Nana questions prompting Nezu to turn to her and All Might.

"Neither of you will. Both of you have fought All for One in the past and are aware of what to expect. They do not have such a luxury and as such you will not be assisting. Instead you will be an examiner for this exercise and while you'll be able to talk with the invading hero team any outside help further than that will not occur."

"What about this new form that Midoriya Izuku displayed during the invasion of Nabu Island?" Vlad King questions pulling up a hologram of the former question.

"While we have no prior knowledge as to what this form is, we can best assume that it is a further evolution of All for One having bonded with One for All. His abilities seem to be boosted beyond any natural means when in this form as the amount of tendrils created by both Black Whip and All for One seem to be infinite. Not to mention that he seems to be immune to any quirk erasure effects as seen here when exposed to a quirk erasure sight that was created using Aizawa's DNA gathered from his injuries at the USJ." All Might responds, shifting through the images that were taken by Yaoyorozu as evidence against the villains that attacked Nabu.

"I have sent the invitations to Miruko, Hawks, Endeavor, Edgeshot, and Fatgum while Myself, Aizawa, and Midnight will be also leading the teams." Mic lists before arranging the students names with each teacher. "For my group I will be leading Kendo, Komori, Manga, Kuoiro and Kamakiri."

"I will take Awase, Shiozaki, Shishida, Rin and Tsuburaba." Shota's pick was longer drawn out as the sleepless teacher sipped his coffee mid sentence.

"I will be assigning, Asui, Kaminari, Koda, Kirishima and Shinso to Miruko's team." Nexu responds before turning his attention to Midnight. "Who will you be leading?"

"I will take, Monoma, Kodai, Yanagi Tokage and Shoda." Midnight aligns her team.

"I'm going to assign Endeavor to Todoroki, Shoji, Iida, Ojiro and Sero." the grovely voice of Vlad King adds. "Then theres going to be Uraraka, Mineta, Ashido, Sato and Utsushimi with Fatgum."

"I'll assign Hawks to Yaoyorozu, Jirou, Tokoyami, Aoyama and Hagakure." All Might adds.

"Lastly there will be Tetsutetsu, Pony, Kaibara, Honenuki and Bondo with Edgeshot." Nana finishes.

"Each of them will be assigned a number of teams 1 through 8 and those numbers will decide who is fighting Midoriya and who is fighting Bakugou."

Present Mic: Kendo, Komori, Manga, Kuoiro and Kamakiri. Vs Deku

Eraserhead: Awase, Shiozaki, Shishida, Rin and Tsuburaba. Vs Dynamight

Miruko: Asui, Kaminari, Koda, Kirishima and Shinso. Vs Deku

Midnight: Monoma, Kodai, Yanagi Tokage and Shoda. Vs Dynamight

Fatgum: Uraraka, Mineta, Ashido, Sato and Utsushimi. Vs Deku

Hawks: Yaoyorozu, Jirou, Tokoyami, Aoyama and Hagakure. Vs Dynamight

Endeavor: Todoroki, Shoji, Iida, Ojiro and Sero. Vs Deku

Edgeshot: Tetsutetsu, Pony, Kaibara, Honenuki and Bondo. Vs Dynamight

"Then it is settled then, tomorrow morning I will announce this exercise to the classes while they are in homeroom and the remainder of this week will be in the Multi Quirk Combatant Joint Training." Nezu says cheerfully, not bothering to hide his excitement for the events to come.