In the Bowels of The Mind

Izuku wondered if he should just always prepare himself to have some sort of vision or voodoo mambo jumbo whenever he's unconscious. This time, he finds himself somewhere he once was prior to the incident in Kamino. The woods that surrounded the training camp, they seemingly spread endlessly in every direction as he aimlessly walks through this wooded labyrinth. His body is fully manifested in this realm, unlike with his One for All visions where he would have bits of himself present there. Here he was his entirety but, he was still wounded, but the wounds were different. These were the same wounds that had plagued him after the battle with Muscular. Two broken arms, a broken leg, multiple contusions, lacerations and all sorts of ailments afflicts him in this mental dreamscape. Despite this, he doesn't feel pain but instead feels an immeasurable hunger, as if he hasn't eaten in days.

As he continues walking through that endless forest, he hears whispers. Whispers coming from voices he knows and from the past, though he cannot make out what they are saying. But, something catches his eye, a vision of his mother hugging a young boy from behind the chair he used to sit in. She was crying, saying something to the young boy, who he realised was himself, but then he realiezd something. That was the day he found out he was quirkless, where his life had changed. He walks past the two and continues onward as they fade into nothingness and the world behind him crumbles away. As he keeps walking, a sudden red flash illuminates a group of trees. As Izuku passes it, he sees Katsuki and the other goons beating on himself for trying to protect another defenseless boy. He stares at the image before him, unenthused about these memories floating up from his past as he continues walking. For what felt like miles, memories of horrid events and beatings played out before him in this mental prison. That is, until he hears a voice.

"You do not like these memories do you, Izuku." The voice was that of his fathers and it made his blood run cold. Somehow he was once again inside his mind, trying to warp him and this ebbs fear up from his core. Here he is all alone, wounded and clinging to life and now he is being pursued by his father.

Through a group of trees, Izuku begins to see the memories of all his best moments at UA, Saving Ochako, defeating Bakugou, saving Tsu from the Nomu, battling Todoroki at the sports festival, learning how to use One for All from Gran Torino, all of these play out between groups of trees surrounding him, but the world continues to crumble as he walks forwards. Directly in front of him, the darkness manifests into a human form, this form wearing a formal suit with no tie, a faceless metal mask and pinstripes along the suit. "Greetings my son. You seem to be troubled. Tell me, what plagues you?" The faceless image in the forest speaks. Without answering he seems to recognise what is the issue. "You are afraid aren't you. Afraid of me perhaps? Come, I haven't embraced you since you were a child. Come embrace your father. I mean you no harm" He speaks extending his hands away from himself. Without protest, he complies and embraces his father in this unknown reality, this limbo inside his psyche.

	"Do you know why you are seeing these visions? These memories of days long since past? Of times that never seemed to get better until you set foot on UA's campus

"Do you know why you are seeing these visions? These memories of days long since past? Of times that never seemed to get better until you set foot on UA's campus." He asks his son as he places a hand on his back and leads him further into the woods.