To Overcome Cowardice

The footsteps from their boots echo through the escape tunnel, the emergency lights above them flicker with each thunderous blow delivered from All Might. Deku is being carried by Vlad King as he escorts both classes towards the dormitories. Similarly Ochako is carrying Eri in her arms as the small girl hyperventilates as she is in the midst of a panic attack. Another thunderous blow shakes the entire tunnel causing dust to fall down from the surface onto the terrified students. Nana herself was assisting in getting the class away from the battle that was going on, she had already made the decision to return to the fight once they got to safety. Even through the layers of concrete and stone that the emergency tunnel is buried under they still hear Aizawa begin firing at the swarm of Nomu. Coming to a fork in the tunnel Monoma stops running, every part of his being is screaming at him to get the hell away from here but he stops himself. This prompts Kendo and Tetsutetsu to stop running and turn to face him.

"Neito, this isn't the time we need to move!" Tetsutetsu shouts prompting the rest of the class to stop their movement. "Seriously dude snap out of it. Fear isn't manly."

"No." Monama says in a nearly inaudible voice. "Why are we running?"

"What do you mean why? The school is being invaded by an S class or higher villain of course we need to run!" Kendo declares as the others walk up closer to the formerly boisterous and near narcissistic hero in training.

"And leave All Might and Aizawa against these things?" He replies, his voice cracking slightly before he clears his throat. "Bakugous right. I am a coward but here is where that changes."

"Monama what are you thinking?" Shindo asks in a panicked voice.

"Midoriya is down for the count, and Bakugou and there's only one other person that can use All for One." He says getting the attention of Nana and Vlad.

"Shigaraki? Do you think he somehow got on campus?" Setsuna questions.

"No. Me." Neito says, prompting the class to fall silent. "I can copy his quirk, I can copy All for One and go out there to help them. I'll have five minutes but it should be enough time to take one of the villain's quirks and use it."

"Deku had to train for months to learn how to use that quirk, what makes you so sure?" Sero asks, Neito walks past him and to Vlad King who is holding the unconscious deku still wearing the iron mask.

"I can use any quirk I copy because my quirk lets me know how to use them the moment I copy it. It might not be the same for All for One taking quirks but if I can't use the quirks I take at least there will be less quirks on the villain's side. I can't sit here and do nothing, not after today. All of you should be turning around to run into the fight to help them." He declares in an accusatory manner. "Not just me!" he shouts before ripping the iron mask off of Izuku's face and placing all five fingers over the unconscious All for One user's face.

Immediately the light in the room dims as the copy manifests, his fingers begin to turn black and arch with red plasma just under the skin. The sclera of his eyes darkens and turns black causing the blue irises to begin to glow. The center of his palms collapse in on themselves forming an abyss in the center of his palm. He takes a deep breath before feeling his body feel weightless as he begins to levitate off the ground. "I think it's time to give these freaks a taste of their own medicine." He says as confident as he ever was. "1-A you've dealt with villains before, and I think it's time 1-B had their own turn against them." This is met with his classmates preparing their own quirks. "All Might protected us all our lives. It's time we return the favor." Monoma says before taking off back the way they came.

"Uraraka, you and Eri stay with me. I'll keep Izuku here by my side. The rest of you can go fight if that's what you want. There's no point in convincing you all otherwise." Vlad says, prompting the rest of the two classes to take off running down the hallway back towards the observation room and back to the fight. "Miss Shimura, it's best that you assist them as well. I'll keep these three safe until this one wakes up."