Omen

Bubbles gugle under the mask of Shigaraki as the procedure continues, this process was taking far longer than it had for Izuku. The doctor theorized that since the quirk was foreign to Shigaraki's body, much like Decay was in the first place, it would take longer but not by this much. It had been 4 months since Shigaraki had begun the procedure, the ascension to All for One was agonizingly painful but to him he felt and knew nothing. The doctor on the other hand was frustrated with how slow this process was taking. There is still so much to be done, gathering the follower's of All for One, amassing an army, freeing All for One himself, each of it took time and this could potentially set them back weeks if not months in their grand plan. Both his prior experiments with the quirk had been a failure. The first synthesis created a power lusting quirk that emaciated the user reducing them to a cannibalistic beast wanting nothing more than to feast on both Quirks and flesh. The second attempt was Nine, which was difficult in itself. Had that fool not been suffering from the degenerative effects of that disease, he would have been powerful enough to replace All for One himself. All that experiment did was accelerate the progression of the disease.

He did have two successes with the quirk though, the synthetic replacement quirk made from the original so that his successor can have the perfected one. All for One himself took the synthetic one and proved powerful indeed but his body limited him. Over the centuries and countless battles, his body was nothing more than a husk that breathed, he couldn't even process any food anymore and had to have it liquified to have any intake. In retrospect, he should have used the boy's quirk instead of giving it straight back to him. Though he didn't wish to waste the time to create a way to go back and fix that problem, he instead focused on the here and now. Deku was growing powerful. So much so that the master couldn't wish to stand a chance against him at this point. He had a perfect union of All for One and One for All and this union created a new power within the boy. Through the recordings of the battle he witnessed through the eyes of the Nomu, it suddenly manifested and was immune to the quirk canceling effects of the synthesized quirk erasure sight he had given to that dragon. On top of that, he killed the beast in a single attack, even proving capable of taking quirks made from One for All that shouldnt be able to be stolen. While he pondered on why that was possible, he believed that he was able to take them because he is the current wielder and that mythical power recognized those other quirks as parts of itself.

"Soon you'll awaken, young Tomura." Doctor Garaki spoke, spinning in his chair to face the glowing capsule that Tomura is inside of. "Then you will be reunited with your brother and take what is rightfully yours." He continues, beginning to chuchle at his plans. "But while you continue to adapt, I have different matters to attend t-" He's cut off when Shigaraki's eyes flick open glowing red. "Oh... you're awake. Well I hope you've been well rested because we have work to do."

"Had you had told me this power would leave me feeling empty and ravaged with hunger..." Shigaraki's words are displayed on a monitor on the display on his tank. "I wouldn't had agreed to this. This hunger is... unnatural." It types out.

"That is merely because it has finally been accepted into your body, about time too. You've been under for four months." Shigaraki turned his eyes away for a moment looking about his surroundings before spying something of interest.

"What happened to him?" He questions causing the doctor to turn and look in the direction in which Shigaraki is looking. There another Nomu is seated in a chair seemingly asleep but this one is all too familiar.

"He was once a great scientist. I'm sure you remember speaking with Kai Chisaki didn't you?" When the nomu heard it's name it's eyes opened revealing a milky white across the lenses, The indicator for the dead. "He was executed by Shota Aizawa after having been defeated by the son of Sensei. I managed to bring him back from the dead but, I had to substitute parts of his brain with synthetic ones made from his DNA. That took me months to do but he's back in the land of the living."