My Hobi did that?

I screamed so loud as a bloody Hoseok landed face down on my floor at Jimin's feet. 

"Fuck! Hoseok!" Jimin yelled as he got down on the floor next to him, he rolled him onto his side as he laid there lifeless and tried to wake him up, I was frozen in my spot as my body started trembling and tears fell down my face "Alyssa! Alyssa!" I finally snapped out of my daze as Jimin screamed for me "What are you doing! Call an ambulance!" He yelled and I nodded as I grabbed his phone and called the emergency number. 

Everything happened so fast. 

One second Jimin and I are talking about whether or not I could forgive Hoseok for hurting me, the next I'm in a hospital waiting room as my boyfriend is practically lifeless and getting surgery done on his mouth. 

Jimin had his arms wrapped around me as I stared at the wall hoping that everything would be okay. That Hoseok would be fine and we could fix us. 

I don't care what he said to me this morning. 
I don't care that he hurt me. 
I just want him. 
I love him.
I'm in love with him. 

And the idea of losing him is scarier than anything else I had ever imagined in my entire life. 

I swore to myself right then and there, that if he pulled through I would forgive him for what he had said and spend every single day for the rest of my life loving him and being by his side for as long as he'd have me. 

Hopefully that meant forever. 

Footsteps, fast and heavy, I looked up and all of our friends were rushing towards Jimin and I. 

Jared practically pushed Jimin out of the way to hold me, I couldn't hear anything anyone was saying to me because I was in shock. 

Until Namjoon's voice caught my attention. 

"Mark did this to him at the studio, he's here too with a broken nose and it looks like his eye might need surgery. He's also missing a few teeth his mother said" 

My Hobi did that? 

I smiled through my tears. 

A few hours later a nurse came out to talk to us. I was the only one allowed in to see him. 

I walked in slowly, he was laying on the hospital bed hooked up to a bunch of machines with an IV in his arm, he had his jaw wired shut and his neck was bruised. 

My heart broke as I stared at his sleeping form. Watching his chest move up and down brought me comfort as I realized he had made it through. He was going to be okay. 

I sat next to his bed and held his hand in mine. His knuckles were bruised and had scabs all over the place, I kissed his hand tenderly as I watched him sleep. 

"I'm here baby" I whispered as I closed my eyes "I'm right here when you wake up" I laid my head on the side of his bed as I cuddled with his hand in mine. 

I'm not sure how long I had fallen asleep for, but I woke up feeling him run his fingers through my hair, I opened my eyes and sat up 

"Hobi" I cried "I'm so sorry baby. I'm so sorry" I sobbed, he shook his head

His speech was off because he couldn't open his jaw 
"I'm shorry Alyssha, I lub you I shouldn't hab shaid any of dat shtuff, I didn't mean it" 

"Don't talk baby, just don't talk. I know" I sniffled as tears rolled down his cheeks, he placed his hand on my face and I nuzzled into his palm "I love you. So much more than I could ever tell you. I don't care what happened this morning, you're the love of my life" I sobbed "I'm in love with you" 

He sniffled as he cried 

"Marry me" I said as I stared into his eyes "let's get married and spend our lives together" 

He cried even harder as he nodded his head, I stood up and kissed his forehead, he cupped my face with both hands and even though he couldn't kiss me he pressed his lips lightly onto my forehead and then on my lips. I sobbed as I held onto him trying to be careful of his injuries. 

*One chapter left and an epilogue*